Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3808315;
    Maneuvering herself to be the last impression. She does this coy, poor me, I am trying so hard thing with Jake. Poor picked on Vienna, and he seems to be buying it, which in turn infuriates the other women, because they recognize it. Vienna knows exactly what she is doing, I think, and so far it seems to be working,which makes them even more angry.

The frustration level of the other women is leading them to make very oor decisions about their own behavior.
    Good points and well said. After tonight's episode, I dislike Vienna even more... and I'm trying very hard to understand why TPTB are showing a negative slant. Something's hinky with either RS's "prediction" or the end result. How does she get a long enough redemption edit? You'd need years.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fogey

Just a thought on the "F1 edit." Ed's edit last season was horrible, but he ended up as #1. I think only because they threw Wes to the wolves and played him up as the bad guy, do we not remember that.

I don't think Ali is getting a good edit. She comes across as obsessed with Vienna. Tenley and Corrie seem to be getting the best edit. While Gia is getting a "sweet" edit, it doesn't seem like Jake and Gia have anything in common.

I think Jake will decide Corrie hasn't opened up as much as the other girls. This is at least the second episode in which she's said she's not as fast to do that as the other girls.

I agree that Jake seemed to be guarded with Vienna tonight, but maybe they have a great date in San Francisco and really bond? Or she plays the martyr, "woe is me" card and he falls for it? I'm still curious as to why we have no HTD caps of Vienna.

There have been no real surprises this season. Even the dates have been kind of boring. Last season they toured all of Canada and went to Spain and Hawaii. Jason's season included New Zealand. This year, it's all California except for St. Lucia. And spending a week in an RV? It reminded me of Deanna's season when a few got to stay in the house and the others had to camp outdoors. And we've seen more eating this year: the picnic with Gia, the threesome date in Jake's cabin tonight. No elaborate wine cellars or fancy restaurants closed to the public.

There's so little actual drama, it's all just very, very lackluster. There's been nothing like leaving Robby on the train tracks or the guy who had to leave on a bus during Jillian's season. I hope it gets better, but I'm have my doubts.

Lastly, what's up with Ali and all her dresses being yellow?

Don't mean to be negative, but we're down to 5 and I'm just not seeing any excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3808324;
    How do we know Tenley has a new boyfriend? I've missed a lot of what's been posted. I've heard this mentioned but I don't know how we know this.

Thanks!
    actually someone was on the site yesterday called kittenmittens or mittenkitten something like that. said that Tenley does NOT have a boyfriend. She knows Tenley firsthand

This whole season, vienna's edit and the way the girls respond to her make me think of five letters T-R-I-S-H! Vienna is the Trish(Jesse's season) of this season. The way the girls feel about her, warn Jake about her, wonder why he's keeping her, whisper at RC about her. All of it the same way they did about Trish. Only difference is she doesn't get an F4 exit like Trish. She doesn't have the blatant gold-diggin' sleeping with married men things like Trish. But, everything else is the same with a daddy twist. She's lookin' for a new daddy and jake is ok with being that Daddy as evidence by his actions and conversation with her tonight. He's taking her all the way to the end with that, "bless his heart'. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3808352;
    actually someone was on the site yesterday called kittenmittens or mittenkitten something like that. said that Tenley does NOT have a boyfriend. She knows Tenley firsthand
    Not saying they are wrong, but trying to protect Tenley so she does not get in trouble. I would if I was a close friend.

Jake isn't looking cute to me anymore... Can put my finger on it. You know like when you get to know someone they become more attractive...not him.
    Anybody else getting this vibe?

Jesse was drop dead gorgeous tonight, I wish we would have seen more of her.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3808349;
    Just a thought on the "F1 edit." Ed's edit last season was horrible, but he ended up as #1. I think only because they threw Wes to the wolves and played him up as the bad guy, do we not remember that.

I don't think Ali is getting a good edit. She comes across as obsessed with Vienna. Tenley and Corrie seem to be getting the best edit. While Gia is getting a "sweet" edit, it doesn't seem like Jake and Gia have anything in common.

I think Jake will decide Corrie hasn't opened up as much as the other girls. This is at least the second episode in which she's said she's not as fast to do that as the other girls.

I agree that Jake seemed to be guarded with Vienna tonight, but maybe they have a great date in San Francisco and really bond? Or she plays the martyr, "woe is me" card and he falls for it? I'm still curious as to why we have no HTD caps of Vienna.

There have been no real surprises this season. Even the dates have been kind of boring. Last season they toured all of Canada and went to Spain and Hawaii. Jason's season included New Zealand. This year, it's all California except for St. Lucia. And spending a week in an RV? It reminded me of Deanna's season when a few got to stay in the house and the others had to camp outdoors. And we've seen more eating this year: the picnic with Gia, the threesome date in Jake's cabin tonight. No elaborate wine cellars or fancy restaurants closed to the public.

There's so little actual drama, it's all just very, very lackluster. There's been nothing like leaving Robby on the train tracks or the guy who had to leave on a bus during Jillian's season. I hope it gets better, but I'm have my doubts.

Lastly, what's up with Ali and all her dresses being yellow?

Don't mean to be negative, but we're down to 5 and I'm just not seeing any excitement.
    Yes and the motorcycle is even dull. His jacket flapping behind him when we see him riding it.. is getting on my nerves!
    thatsaaalotaawords...

I beginning to think Vienna is Jake's fallback girl, like Sarah was to Travis.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808319;
    That deleted scene reminded me of Michelle. I guess Vienna was the only one who wanted to get a closer look at what Gia and Jake were doing? Corrie seemed buddy buddy with Vienna. Where there arms locked together? Why would they put Jake's tent so close to the RV? Did he want it that way?
    I noticed too that Corrie and Vienna seemed buddy buddy in that deleted scene. Cute scene!
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-26-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3808373;
    Yes and the motorcycle is even dull. His jacket flapping behind him when we see him riding it.. is getting on my nerves!
    Honestly, could they have Jake ride on the motorcycle any more? Especially since CH has already admitted that Jake really doesn't even like motorcycles that much, talk about ridiculous. I guess the producers are still trying to counter the "weepy Jake" image with the "manly man Jake" image and figure the motorcycle is good for a couple of inches (somewhere!).