Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3808329;
    I would think that would violate her contract wouldn't it?
    That is what I thought as well, but I have read they get around stuff they are not supposed to do all the time. Like having a facebook page, having contact with others, having family and friends give info?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808332;
    That is what I thought as well, but I have read they get around stuff they are not supposed to do all the time. Like having a facebook page, having contact with others, having family and friends give info?
    Interesting. Thanks LM!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808331;
    Thanks Jelle Glad I am not the only one who can't figure this out! Nothing makes sense right now. I agree though, and I just don't see this as a straight forward Vienna F1.
    One thing is for sure Vienna is not getting the F1 edit?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3808333;
    Interesting. Thanks LM!
    No problem I am just reading stuff and passing it along. I wish I knew more. If you dig the info sometimes are in comments left under an article, blog, forum.

Was it me or did he almost seem like he could walk out tonight and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808334;
    right now I am flipping back and forth between he either chose no one or went after Ali or possibly Gia. I'm sure tomorrow I will be thinking something completely different!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808334;
    It's a new F1 edit, maybe.

One thing I noticed is that she makes good eye contact with him. She's a very sexy girl. As a male, I'm drawn to her far more than I am to many of the others. Like Ashleigh, who is gorgeous, but seems to have all the sex appeal of a sack of wheat.

Did you notice when Kathryn had alone time with Jake she copiously avoided eye contact? It was distracting. Maybe we just saw those clips because Fleiss wanted to point that out. But I think you can measure how attracted Jake will be to a woman based on the percentage of time she maintains eye contact.

When women are acting on a show like this, they will often still make romantic comments, but they will frequently look aside to the left.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3808337;
    It's a new F1 edit, maybe.

One thing I noticed is that she makes good eye contact with him. She's a very sexy girl. As a male, I'm drawn to her far more than I am to many of the others. Like Ashleigh, who is gorgeous, but seems to have all the sex appeal of a sack of wheat.

Did you notice when Kathryn had alone time with Jake she copiously avoided eye contact? It was distracting. Maybe we just saw those clips because Fleiss wanted to point that out. But I think you can measure how attracted Jake will be to a woman based on the percentage of time she maintains eye contact.

When women are acting on a show like this, they will often still make romantic comments, but they will frequently look aside to the left.
    unfortunately, that was the only thing I did notice about Kathryn. I just keep thinking if you want him to notice you then look at him when he is talking to you!

That was the saddest toast at the end after a rose cermony I have ever seen. If you are on a show like this and you have less girls to compete with shouldn't you be excited? Instead they all looked like they were mourning the loss of the girls that left.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3807884;
    Jake also turned to see if the camera was in position before he started to talk to CH outside the house. If he were really upset and confused, he would have been running off at the mouth and they would have needed to reshoot. Fake, fake, fake.
    Or maybe he knows to wait so it can be caught on camera. Being with the show for two seasons, he is aware what is captured on camera makes a more exciting show, especially if its for his season. No time for re-takes...IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808335;
    No problem I am just reading stuff and passing it along. I wish I knew more. If you dig the info sometimes are in comments left under an article, blog, forum.

Was it me or did he almost seem like he could walk out tonight and be done with it?
    I don't know. I think he re-connected with Tenley tonight. But it all seems to be taking it's toll on him. I know it is on me

Ryvetted - thanks for the great caps! Trying one on for size.
    Last edited by C4Real; 01-26-2010 at 02:53 AM.