Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3808051;
    I saw sides of "Ali" that I had never seen before and did not like, however I also saw the debris that "Vienna" left in her wake with her nastiness and could understand why that side came out.
    Personally, I see TB Vienna as pushing Ali's buttons just because she can. And if she has heard Ali's comments about not staying if Vienna stays - more the reason to get rid of her. Vienna sees Ali and Tenley as her biggest competition. Why not do everything to drive them out.
    I think this is a pretty accurate description of what is going on. Tonite was the first time I could put a finger on what Vienna was doing that was causing the trouble.

I think your analogy is right dhwirch about the coworker who takes credit for someone elses work, or who is always late, but the boss seems to buy her excuses; or who manipulates a plum assignment by shading the truth just a bit; or jokingly says derogatory things about others, when most jokes have a base in the truth.

Is Vienna passive agressive? I don't know if that is the right term, but tonite her interaction with Jake was 100% manpulative. Maneuvering herself to be the last impression. She does this coy, poor me, I am trying so hard thing with Jake. Poor picked on Vienna, and he seems to be buying it, which in turn infuriates the other women, because they recognize it. Vienna knows exactly what she is doing, I think, and so far it seems to be working,which makes them even more angry.

The frustration level of the other women is leading them to make very oor decisions about their own behavior. Like dhwirch said earlier,
    Vienna as pushing Ali's buttons just because she can. And if she has heard Ali's comments about not staying if Vienna stays - more the reason to get rid of her. Vienna sees Ali and Tenley as her biggest competition. Why not do everything to drive them out
    Jake didn't buy that from Elizabeth, nor Michelle, nor Ashleigh. He didn't tolerate Kathryn's guilt trip, nor buy into the instant father figure. I think in the end, he will not buy into this either.

I think we all would get a better read on the show if we assume that we do not know who Jake chooses or whether what has been prophesized comes to furition. I am not disputing that Vienna may be the second girl of the F2, but I am not ready to say that she is the F1. I think that Jessie was the girl who would have stayed, not Ashleigh, and I do believe he did take her comments to heart.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3808315;
    I think this is a pretty accurate description of what is going on. Tonite was the first time I could put a finger on what Vienna was doing that was causing the trouble.

I think your analogy is right dhwirch about the coworker who takes credit for someone elses work, or who is always late, but the boss seems to buy her excuses; or who manipulates a plum assignment by shading the truth just a bit; or jokingly says derogatory things about others, when most jokes have a base in the truth.

Is Vienna passive agressive? I don't know if that is the right term, but tonite her interaction with Jake was 100% manpulative. Maneuvering herself to be the last impression. She does this coy, poor me, I am trying so hard thing with Jake. Poor picked on Vienna, and he seems to be buying it, which in turn infuriates the other women, because they recognize it. Vienna knows exactly what she is doing, I think, and so far it seems to be working,which makes them even more angry.

The frustration level of the other women is leading them to make very oor decisions about their own behavior. Like dhwirch said earlier,

Jake didn't buy that from Elizabeth, nor Michelle, nor Ashleigh. He didn't tolerate Kathryn's guilt trip, nor buy into the instant father figure. I think in the end, he will not buy into this either.

I think we all would get a better read on the show if we assume that we do not know who Jake chooses or whether what has been prophesized comes to furition. I am not disputing that Vienna may be the second girl of the F2, but I am not ready to say that she is the F1.
    I think that Jessie was the girl who would have stayed, not Ashleigh, and I do believe he did take her comments to heart.
    I completely agree. This is exactly what I'm seeing unfold as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3808312;
    Chris's blog is up on EW. much ado about nothing
    That deleted scene reminded me of Michelle. I guess Vienna was the only one who wanted to get a closer look at what Gia and Jake were doing? Corrie seemed buddy buddy with Vienna. Where there arms locked together? Why would they put Jake's tent so close to the RV? Did he want it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3808315;

I think we all would get a better read on the show if we assume that we do not know who Jake chooses or whether what has been prophesized comes to furition. I am not disputing that Vienna may be the second girl of the F2, but I am not ready to say that she is the F1. I think that Jessie was the girl who would have stayed, not Ashleigh, and I do believe he did take her comments to heart.
    So are you thinking RS may have the two turned around and Tenley is F1? or possibly someone else other than those two? or no one

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808320;
    So do you think RS may have the two turned around and Tenley is F1? or possibly someone else other than those two?
    If Tenley is the F1 she has a new boyfriend now so Jake would be single again.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808321;
    If Tenley is the F1 she has a new boyfriend now so Jake would be single again.
    How do we know Tenley has a new boyfriend? I've missed a lot of what's been posted. I've heard this mentioned but I don't know how we know this.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808320;
    So are you thinking RS may have the two turned around and Tenley is F1? or possibly someone else other than those two? or no one
    No clue None.

But what know right now is that Vienna as his forever after love interest, doesn't fit. It may by the end, but there is just not enough information.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3808324;
    How do we know Tenley has a new boyfriend? I've missed a lot of what's been posted. I've heard this mentioned but I don't know how we know this.

Thanks!
    It was reported by DaveG a very inside source. He reported that Jeff and Jordan from BB would be on The Amazing Race 16 way before they were. Thre are other sources who said she is with a new boyfriend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808327;
    It was reported by DaveG a very inside source. He reported that Jeff and Jordan from BB would be on The Amazing Race 16 way before they were. Thre are other sources who said she is with a new boyfriend as well.
    I would think that would violate her contract wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3808326;
    No clue None.

But what know right now is that Vienna as his forever after love interest, doesn't fit. It may by the end, but there is just not enough information.
    Thanks Jelle Glad I am not the only one who can't figure this out! Nothing makes sense right now. I agree though, and I just don't see this as a straight forward Vienna F1.