Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1656575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

DeAnna just posted this on twitter:

"Here's a secret......that exit from the rose ceremony was planned.....totally fake for an explanation for the viewers"

Pretty much confirms what we already know. I am guessing Jessie wanted to go? Someone wanted to go, and it probably wasn't the blonde (already forget her name, not paying close attention).

ETA: Someone asked why Jake was so emotional if it was faked, was it acting? And DeAnna replied: hahhaha...yes. A producer told him to act that way
    Last edited by terabithia; 01-26-2010 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808268;
    I really enjoyed the little interaction between Jake and Tenley on the group date when they were rolling down the hill together....they really seem to enjoy each others company. I think she is the best for Jake just based on when they are together, it's natural, and their kisses seem real to me. jmo though.
    Yes that was real sweet..However I am a bit surprised how she has joined the ban wagon to hate Vienna...

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808228;
    That's why I'd rather watch one B'ette and 25 guys. They would just sit back, have a beer and talk about sports. Without shirts.
    I don't need to see more shirtless guys, but I mean this very sincerely...
    I like the B'ette better because - hold on to your hats - there is something very degrading about girls running around, squealing and begging for the attention of one rather average guy.
    Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it doesn't bother me to see guys making fools of themselves trying to get the attention of a girl. That's been happening since the beginning of time.
    When there are no meaningful relationships established - as has been the case for many seasons - I find it very sad to see women crying because they thought they had a "love connection" with the guy they spent a total of 20 minutes alone with. It reinforces negative stereotypes, in my opinion.
    The guys? Totally different story - Tanner is portrayed as a foot fetish freak, almost a cartoon character, and by all reports can't find enough days in the week to go out with all of the women in Dallas who want him.
    Go figure.

I think DeAnna is referring to Jake's exit, the confab with Chris, the hand-wringing, and the oh-so-excruciating decision he had to make to let two go.

She really doesn't want to be offered a spot on Bachelor Pad, does she?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I dont know exactly what Vienna does that irritates the other women but it must be something...

I agree she doesnt seem to be Jake's type but he's a big boy and I trust that he will figure things out one way or another. Perhaps the remaining women doubt his ability to do so - which is an interesting way to feel about your potential life partner... perhaps they have to give him more credit.

Ali seems to me to be focusing too much on Vienna which I find annoying. Get over it! I find Ali to be a bit sanctimoniuos (where is spell check?) and I think that also annoys me - perhaps more than Vienna does.

Kind of liking Gia - she gets my vote for the next Bachelorette!

In the meantime, because I so dont care about the outcome I am enjoying every minute of this ludicrous show!

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3808272;
    DeAnna just posted this on twitter:

"Here's a secret......that exit from the rose ceremony was planned.....totally fake for an explanation for the viewers"

Pretty much confirms what we already know. I am guessing Jessie wanted to go? Someone wanted to go, and it probably wasn't the blonde (already forget her name, not paying close attention).

ETA: Someone asked why Jake was so emotional if it was faked, was it acting? And DeAnna replied: hahhaha...yes. A producer told him to act that way
    I could see Jessie wanting to leave....someone said she was on Camp Rock. Maybe she was just there for the exposure and was ready to go home. I'm just guessing, nothing definite. I don't think Ashleigh wanted to leave though, i agree.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808268;
    I really enjoyed the little interaction between Jake and Tenley on the group date when they were rolling down the hill together....they really seem to enjoy each others company. I think she is the best for Jake just based on when they are together, it's natural, and their kisses seem real to me. jmo though.
    I agree Sanlee. It seemed to me Jake and Tenley had the best chemistry tonight. Very natural - free flowing. I wonder why she ends up F2.

This season has me worn out. I can't say I'm enjoying it at all.

Also, someone mentioned the 'exit' sign on the SC of Ali and I noticed tonight that they really lingered on that image of Ali looking out the window with the word 'exit' smack dab in the middle of the shot. There was nothing interesting about that image to give it so much air time except if you consider the word 'exit' to be part of the story in the edit. Good catch whoever first brought that too the board.

The tossing of the rose on the fire also seemed fortelling. I think this season fails on a lot of levels.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3808067;
    Me too. The only honest connection I see is the one he has with Ali and Tenley, not as much with Gia though. Every other relationship seems forced .... even with Vienna. I think if he would have let Vienna go last week, he would have had a wonderful F3 and his F2 would be Ali and Tenley and it would come down to who he liked best... personally I think it would be Ali. I think Fliess convinced him to keep Vienna around for drama and Jake is another Fleiss victim for doing so. Just don't see Vienna as a true F1.. more of a booby prize as he had the sense to let the other girls go so as to spare thier feelings.
    I couldn't agree with you more!!! If we had gotten no RS info i would see f3 Gia,f1 either Tenly or Ali. From the connections they are showing us. I think after Ali leaves noone is choosen.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3808254;
    In all seriousness, I believe Ali's grandmother did pass away in September, about a month before filming started. That has nothing to do with Ali's edit, though.
    Understood. So Ali believes Vienna had something to do with it. Perhaps one of the car crashes?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3808274;
    I don't need to see more shirtless guys, but I mean this very sincerely...
    I like the B'ette better because - hold on to your hats - there is something very degrading about girls running around, squealing and begging for the attention of one rather average guy.
    Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it doesn't bother me to see guys making fools of themselves trying to get the attention of a girl. That's been happening since the beginning of time.
    When there are no meaningful relationships established - as has been the case for many seasons - I find it very sad to see women crying because they thought they had a "love connection" with the guy they spent a total of 20 minutes alone with. It reinforces negative stereotypes, in my opinion.
    The guys? Totally different story - Tanner is portrayed as a foot fetish freak, almost a cartoon character, and by all reports can't find enough days in the week to go out with all of the women in Dallas who want him.
    Go figure.

I like the B'ette better too because I'd rather watch 25 guys than 25 girs and also for the bolded. It's an unnatural situation. Very awkward!