Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808243;
    The small scene at the end on the camping date was hilarious! Gia was hilarious running into the RV!
    That city gal didn't miss a beat! She didn't wait to see if it was a skunk or a raccoon or a possum or whatever -- she was outta there!

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3808245;
    I'm just imagining if Ali had faced the same sad news as Meredith from one of the early seasons.

"Ali, so sorry, your grandmother has died."

"That's OK. As long as Vienna is sent home."
    In all seriousness, I believe Ali's grandmother did pass away in September, about a month before filming started. That has nothing to do with Ali's edit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808247;
    I could stand to see Jeremy and Graham and big Brian playing some beer pong at the bunkhouse BBQ right about now.

I think that's what we're missing this season -- you know the girls are having some fun times together. We're seeing some good friendships develop among some of them, and even the ones that are fighting are shown occasionally being civil. I'd rather see people getting along on their off-time from the Bach than always quibbling.
    Alexxx..you think we could get them to invite Kiptyn?? I agree with you though. I miss seeing the friendships form. I want to like the people involved and continue to follow what they do after the show. It's just not happening with this bunch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808255;
    Alexxx..you think we could get them to invite Kiptyn?? I agree with you though. I miss seeing the friendships form. I want to like the people involved and continue to follow what they do after the show. It's just not happening with this bunch
    chaslom!

Yeah, Kiptyn could drop by and bring his dad's famous lasagna and some good wine. I agree with you, if you don't like the people, it's hard to care how the season plays out. And I'm kind of maxxed out on drama already.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808255;
    I agree and I also liked Jason's season for that reason. I thought all of the final girls acted really classy and we didn't see the cat fights. Of course we had the switch at the end, but I miss Jillie, Stephanie, Naomie, Molly and Melissa. Not much trash talking there and I still tuned in.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3808215;
    Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! I don't know what scene was more awkward, that one or the one with Ashleigh.
    Oh that's easy.Ashleigh's 1-1 time by a longshot.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3808261;
    I agree and I also liked Jason's season for that reason. I thought all of the final girls acted really classy and we didn't see the cat fights. Of course we had the switch at the end, but I miss Jillie, Stephanie, Naomie, Molly and Melissa. Not much trash talking there and I still tuned in.
    DeAnna, Jason and Jillian all had a great group of people. This bunch is just wearing me out. It's getting to be overload for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3808261;
    I loved all five of Jason's F5.They were classy and there was no cattyness that I remember.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I really enjoyed the little interaction between Jake and Tenley on the group date when they were rolling down the hill together....they really seem to enjoy each others company. I think she is the best for Jake just based on when they are together, it's natural, and their kisses seem real to me. jmo though.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808268;
    I really enjoyed the little interaction between Jake and Tenley on the group date when they were rolling down the hill together....they really seem to enjoy each others company. I think she is the best for Jake just based on when they are together, it's natural, and their kisses seem real to me. jmo though.
    Yeah, that seemed real and spontaneous. Cute. Then when Corrie tried to duplicate it, it just wasn't the same. Poor Corrie. She really is the overlooked diamond in this bunch.