Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3808225;
    I'm not sure that I blame her for that. There is obviously bad blood there because they have had it out in the house. Ali wasn't too subtle when she told her that she didn't have a problem with another girl going on a 1:1 date with Jake, but she had a problem with her (Vienna) going on it and coming home with a rose. And she backed it up by saying, "forgive me girls but" I can basically speak for all of us here and ... well we hate you.

That's the edit I'm getting and the show tonight didn't change that. Its only my opinion but Ali is (fairly or not) being painted as a b*tch. Vienna is being painted as a ditzy blonde that is misunderstood and maybe that is fair. I don't know.

I also saw the gang mentality tonight once again, and for me personally I don't like that sort of behavior. That's just me.
    I do respect your opinion. For me, I just don't understand how Vienna's behavior can be justified or excused and Ali is labeled a B*tch when she does it. Everyone of the girls including sweet Tenley are saying some not very nice things. I just continue to remind myself that we know nothing about these girls except what they want us to see. Boy do I wish I had a dollar for every time I have said wow, they are nothing like they were portrayed on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808228;
    That's why I'd rather watch one B'ette and 25 guys. They would just sit back, have a beer and talk about sports. Without shirts.
    Yeah... I really liked Deanna's season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

That's why I'd rather watch one B'ette and 25 guys. They would just sit back, have a beer and talk about sports. Without shirts.
    True and we can just sit back and watch all the abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808235;
    I liked that part too. Seemed that city-girl Gia rose to the occasion pretty well. That whole scenario was very fairy-tale-like, playing among the grapevines.
    The small scene at the end on the camping date was hilarious! Gia was hilarious running into the RV!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3808239;
    I do respect your opinion. For me, I just don't understand how Vienna's behavior can be justified or excused and Ali is labeled a B*tch when she does it. Everyone of the girls including sweet Tenley are saying some not very nice things. I just continue to remind myself that we know nothing about these girls except what they want us to see. Boy do I wish I had a dollar for every time I have said wow, they are nothing like they were portrayed on the show.
    I'm just imagining if Ali had faced the same sad news as Meredith from one of the early seasons.

"Ali, so sorry, your grandmother has died."

"That's OK. As long as Vienna is sent home."
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808235;
    I liked that part too. Seemed that city-girl Gia rose to the occasion pretty well. That whole scenario was very fairy-tale-like, playing among the grapevines.
    I'm sorry, I was actually being snarky.

I just thought it was so funny trying to hide with nothing there to cover your feet or legs. Kind of like when little kids play and think they can't be seen if they close their eyes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3808240;
    Yeah... I really liked Deanna's season.
    I could stand to see Jeremy and Graham and big Brian playing some beer pong at the bunkhouse BBQ right about now.

I think that's what we're missing this season -- you know the girls are having some fun times together. We're seeing some good friendships develop among some of them, and even the ones that are fighting are shown occasionally being civil. I'd rather see people getting along on their off-time from the Bach than always quibbling.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808243;
    The small scene at the end on the camping date was hilarious! Gia was hilarious running into the RV!
    I have to say.. .The Gopher nad I enjoyed the most out of the whole evening. He likes the raccoons, but didn't know any of the "Sanford Winery" raccoons. He did get a little misty eyed thinking about the date by the lake next week.

I probably would have run into the RV because I would be afraid one of those little suckers had rabies, as close as he was getting to all of that commotion.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808247;
    I could stand to see Jeremy and Graham and big Brian playing some beer pong at the bunkhouse BBQ right about now.

I think that's what we're missing this season -- you know the girls are having some fun times together. We're seeing some good friendships develop among some of them, and even the ones that are fighting are shown occasionally being civil. I'd rather see people getting along on their off-time from the Bach than always quibbling.
    IA! Even though it's obvious that Corrie doesn't like Vienna, we still didn't see Corrie being mean to her while in the RV....or at least they didn't focus on it.

lol Saffron....i've camped many times and have even fed those little suckers! Never would i ever touch one though...ew!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm right there with you on this one!