Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

im on the road here for work, but I was able to catch tonights show. Im on a laptop and got low connection... sigh... anyhow , i know now that Vienna is the one he picks, no questions asked.

It spoke volumes tonight to me - when he gave her instruction on how to act with the other girls. That was it, it sealed it. He has not felt comfortable enough with any of the other girls to do that, and I highly doubt anyone of them would feel that comfortable to take it. When he told Vienna, you just cant talk like that to the other girls anymore, that spoke volumes about their relationship. Only people who are close with each other would give instruction like that, and still stick around. It wasnt advice, it wasnt a stern lecture, it was come on, stop it because i really want you here.

And in the final frame as the credits rolled, who was giggling away in the background with Jake while the girls were left alone to fend off raccoons? Talk about a metaphorical scene!

And finally, at the RC, with all the tears that Vienna drops, she didnt tear up when there were two roses left and Jake walked out of the room to talk to CH. She knew. IMO He told her privately to hang on. And thats why the other girls feel the need to ELIMINATE her. Shes a threat and as Gia says, Dangerous, because there is a real relationship there.

Good night, talk later at the end of the week! (gotta go to some meetings and make a living )

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3808180;
    I don't think they lack guts. I think they are (trying to be) considerate, which is how Jake perceives himself and which is undoubtedly a quality he would like in a mate.
    but the point of the show is to show Jake how you feel and cater to Jake...not the other women. I feel like these women are more interested in bonding than really getting to know Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3808183;
    im on the road here for work, but I was able to catch tonights show. Im on a laptop and got low connection... sigh... anyhow , i know now that Vienna is the one he picks, no questions asked.

It spoke volumes tonight to me - when he gave her instruction on how to act with the other girls. That was it, it sealed it. He has not felt comfortable enough with any of the other girls to do that, and I highly doubt anyone of them would feel that comfortable to take it. When he told Vienna, you just cant talk like that to the other girls anymore, that spoke volumes about their relationship. Only people who are close with each other would give instruction like that, and still stick around. It wasnt advice, it wasnt a stern lecture, it was come on, stop it because i really want you here.

And in the final frame as the credits rolled, who was giggling away in the background with Jake while the girls were left alone to fend off raccoons? Talk about a metaphorical scene!

And finally, at the RC, with all the tears that Vienna drops, she didnt tear up when there were two roses left and Jake walked out of the room to talk to CH. She knew. IMO He told her privately to hang on. And thats why the other girls feel the need to ELIMINATE her. Shes a threat and as Gia says, Dangerous, because there is a real relationship there.

Good night, talk later at the end of the week! (gotta go to some meetings and make a living )
    That was a good analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3808153;
    I do not know if it is as much Ali love as it is Vienna dislike
    Or the opposite in my case. I don't get the Ali love and the Vienna hate! Personally, all of this season's cast is .... well - shallow. Vienna is the only one they show in PIs/ITMs saying she doesn't care what the others think. She's there for Jake. Fake? I don't know but she's putting it out there.

The rest of this edited show is one girl after another saying what they hate about V, saying she doesn't stand a chance after this RC, saying that he is not for me, saying if she's his ideal he's not into me, saying if he chooses her I'm going to quit (just my interpretation and not a direct quote), someone saying that I'm going to have to have a talk with him. Get my drift here?

I'm still intrigued with what Jake sees in Vienna and I'm going to tune in every week to see it. The HTDs will say a lot in my opinion and Ali leaving will also. Ali is one little catty, jealous, insecure girl. And... that's not Ali hate but just what I see from her on my screen every Monday night.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808193;
    but the point of the show is to show Jake how you feel and cater to Jake...not the other women. I feel like these women are more interested in bonding than really getting to know Jake.
    Their dislike for Vienna definitely seems to be stronger than their like for Jake, that's for sure.

Has he mentioned how many frequent flyer miles they will get if he picks them? Maybe if he did, they would concentrate more on him than Vienna.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3808145;
    The bottom line is...when a guy is into a girl, he doesn't listen to what everyone else says about her. Jake is gone over Vienna. I don't get it myself - unless it's just that it's a choice between the annoying one and the catty witches - but while he "hears" the talk he clearly doesn't really care. Poor guy, if he actually stays with her for longer than the two weeks of media rounds, he'll get the same complaints from his buddies' girlfriends. Vienna is a pain in the ass and pretty immature, but other than some poor fashion choices - that short poufy skirt, ugggghhhh, only teeny tiny dainty girly-girls should wear that kind of thing, never big blondes with the arms & shoulders of a linebacker - she's probably decent girlfriend material. He could do worse, and there's plenty of "worse" this season.
    Low points of the night:
    1. Vienna refusing 1 on 1 time so she could be last.
    2. Jake dumping both chicks on the 2 on 1 date, although he handled it well.
    3. Any scene with Ashleigh - I think she makes Vienna look attractive.
    4. That bit where Jake runs looking for CH to check out how many girls he can dump. Who were all of those people? It was like a Monty Python skit.
    5. Jake's wardrobe. Forget the 20 year old goose down vest and flannel shirt, why can he not tie his tie for the RC? It looks like an ascot.
    6. Why doesn't Jake ditch the stupid motorcycle, which I honestly don't think he rides in real life, and ride in the bus with the chicks? Is it not a goal of the show for him to get to know them?
    7. Is it possible that they had 2 buses - one for all the other chicks to trash talk Vienna, and another where Vienna put on her face, which is no small task.
    8. Trying to kiss Tenley when he was laying horizontal.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3808205;
    Their dislike for Vienna definitely seems to be stronger than their like for Jake, that's for sure.

Has he mentioned how many frequent flyer miles they will get if he picks them? Maybe if he did, they would concentrate more on him than Vienna.
    LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3808199;
    Or the opposite in my case. I don't get the Ali love and the Vienna hate! Personally, all of this season's cast is .... well - shallow. Vienna is the only one they show in PIs/ITMs saying she doesn't care what the others think. She's there for Jake. Fake? I don't know but she's putting it out there.

The rest of this edited show is one girl after another saying what they hate about V, saying she doesn't stand a chance after this RC, saying that he is not for me, saying if she's his ideal he's not into me, saying if he chooses her I'm going to quit (just my interpretation and not a direct quote), someone saying that I'm going to have to have a talk with him. Get my drift here?

I'm still intrigued with what Jake sees in Vienna and I'm going to tune in every week to see it. The HTDs will say a lot in my opinion and Ali leaving will also. Ali is one little catty, jealous, insecure girl. And... that's not Ali hate but just what I see from her on my screen every Monday night.
    but the problem for me is that Vienna is also doing her share of making some very catty remarks about Ali in her PI's as well.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 01-26-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3808208;
    Low points of the night:
    4. That bit where Jake runs looking for CH to check out how many girls he can dump. Who were all of those people? It was like a Monty Python skit.
    5. Jake's wardrobe. Forget the 20 year old goose down vest and flannel shirt, why can he not tie his tie for the RC? It looks like an ascot.
    6. Why doesn't Jake ditch the stupid motorcycle, which I honestly don't think he rides in real life, and ride in the bus with the chicks? Is it not a goal of the show for him to get to know them?
    7. Is it possible that they had 2 buses - one for all the other chicks to trash talk Vienna, and another where Vienna put on her face, which is no small task.

What were the High Points because I did not see any?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3808208;
    Low points of the night:
    Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! I don't know what scene was more awkward, that one or the one with Ashleigh.