Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

FORT Newbie

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3808157;
    I think it was Tenley that mentioned at some point during the episode that they ALL want to be forward like that with Jake and throw themselves at him in front of everybody else, but they don't out of respect to the other girls? I don't remember her exact words, but she said something along those lines. She said Vienna was the only one doing it, but that they all wanted to.
    wow i was just thinking that...i totally see that....besides vienna all these girls are trying really hard to be best friends with each other///

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3808142;
    I will admit that in my past there were men I chose not to go out with solely b/c I knew who they had dated in the past and I knew that they were with those girls - our values were way too different.
    I agree with this line of thinking (and Ali's, though not her way of presenting it...)

My husband and the fact that I married him are things that reflect me, my values, my taste, my choices. I would not have been interested in him had I seen that he was interested in certain kinds of women whose values and lives are polar opposites from mine. His interest in women with those values would have told me that he was not a good fit for me.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I think it was Tenley that mentioned at some point during the episode that they ALL want to be forward like that with Jake and throw themselves at him in front of everybody else, but they don't out of respect to the other girls? I don't remember her exact words, but she said something along those lines. She said Vienna was the only one doing it, but that they all wanted to.
    Ali did it when they showed up for the dune buggy date..she also shot Vienna a very smug look when she was hugging him.. Oh well, one more episode & they'll all be separated & on their own.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

That's right. But everytime they greet Jake for the first time...many of the women run to hug Jake. Though they aren't as forward as Vienna was at that one time, i agree.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Okay, I have some questions.

1. What happened to the Jake tantrum shot when he does not want to give out any roses? Was he originally going to keep both and then after some soul searching decided to let both go?

2. The screen caps of him dragging his coat at the RC location. What was that all about. He was sitting there looking dejected? what was that all about? Could the time line between excusing himself from the girls and looking for Chris be edited together? Maybe this is why he was looking for Chris. He took off by himself to decide if he really wanted to let both girls go. Maybe he was trying to figure out if he was going to let Vienna go?

3. I thought the girls had to put up tents? I just saw RV's.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3808167;
    I agree with this line of thinking (and Ali's, though not her way of presenting it...)

My husband and the fact that I married him are things that reflect me, my values, my taste, my choices. I would not have been interested in him had I seen that he was interested in certain kinds of women whose values and lives are polar opposites from mine. His interest in women with those values would have told me that he was not a good fit for me.
    True, i don't think they're that different though, Ali and Vienna just think they're opposities. It's not like Vienna's this whore that steals, uses drugs, or doesn't believe in God *gasp for Jake! To me their kinda the same, young, naive, stubborn, it's their way or the highway kind of deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3808167;

I think that states Ali's (and other's) mindset very well.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808162;
    Yeah, she did say that, it was when the pulled up at the winery...If Tenley, Ali and Corrie are all their for Jake then they all need to stop worrying about what the other women think and go for it... My guess is all the Vienna hate from them is that she's doing what they don't have the guts to do.
    I don't think they lack guts. I think they are (trying to be) considerate, which is how Jake perceives himself and which is undoubtedly a quality he would like in a mate.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3808175;
    Okay, I have some questions.

1. What happened to the Jake tantrum shot when he does not want to give out any roses? Was he originally going to keep both and then after some soul searching decided to let both go?

2. The screen caps of him dragging his coat at the RC location. What was that all about. He was sitting there looking dejected? what was that all about? Could the time line between excusing himself from the girls and looking for Chris be edited together? Maybe this is why he was looking for Chris. He took off by himself to decide if he really wanted to let both girls go. Maybe he was trying to figure out if he was going to let Vienna go?

3. I thought the girls had to put up tents? I just saw RV's.
    The show wants people buzzing about the show. So, they keep you guessing by showing things that contrary to what happens.

The show doesn't seem to care about us getting to know the women on the show, but to focus on the Vienna vs whomever at that moment situation.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3808178;
    True, i don't think they're that different though, Ali and Vienna just think they're opposities. It's not like Vienna's this whore that steals, uses drugs, or doesn't believe in God *gasp for Jake! To me their kinda the same, young, naive, stubborn, it's their way or the highway kind of deal.
    I dunno. Ali could be an axe murderer and Vienna could be Mother Theresa's protege for all we've been allowed to see of their personal character. I mean, there is NOTHING, NOTHING being addressed in this area. What ARE these women about? What's Jake about??
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.