Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 702

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

  1. #591
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3808141;
    Can someone please explain to me, it ALI so loves Jake why is she wasting her time on Vienna? If the girls like Jake why are they not more loving like giving him a hug run to him all that. i dont think they were looking for Jake to be the bachelor so they are not focussing on him only Vienna what a pity she will be hurt in the end. All those perfect bodies, only Vienna look less than perfect and seems to want jake yet it seem the others are of superficial minds when it comes to getting the guy. Wonders never ceases to amaze me.
    because even though her body is 25 her emotional maturity is that of a 12 year old...girlfriend needs to go sit in the timeout chair.

    I bet Vienna reminds Ali of the girl her boyfriend cheated on her with and that is really why she hates her.

  2. #592
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3808141;
    Can someone please explain to me, it ALI so loves Jake why is she wasting her time on Vienna? If the girls like Jake why are they not more loving like giving him a hug run to him all that. i dont think they were looking for Jake to be the bachelor so they are not focussing on him only Vienna what a pity she will be hurt in the end. All those perfect bodies, only Vienna look less than perfect and seems to want jake yet it seem the others are of superficial minds when it comes to getting the guy. Wonders never ceases to amaze me.
    Regarding the bolded....i do see some of the girls do that. Ali, Tenley, Corrie, Gia, and Vienna all come to mind. I really think Jake's F5 girls are all there for him. They just all express it differently.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #593
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3808143;
    ali was one whose previous bf cheated on her with her roommate right? no wonder she cant handle jake liking other girls
    Then she should not have done the show, because the premise is well and truly know. She should have get with it. It now make sense why they left her. She is not too warm and cuddly and seems to critize every decision make a man can only take so much of that s*** pardon the language.

  4. #594
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3808143;
    ali was one whose previous bf cheated on her with her roommate right? no wonder she cant handle jake liking other girls
    That was Ali.
    Out of the girls left, the only one who hasn't been cheated on, I think, is Corrie.
    Vienna had the betrayal thing with her HS boyfriend getting married so soon after a breakup (slightly like being cheated on, I guess), Tenley's ex-husband cheated, Gia's fiance cheated, Ali's live-in boyfriend cheated. I think these girls ALL probably have some trust issues.

  5. #595
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3808128;
    I don't get the "ali love" on here. She's mean and puts way too much focus on Vienna. Just because you don't like someone, it doesn't give you the right to be the president of the mean girls club and trash talk them.

    She keeps saying that she and vienna are so different, she doesn't get why jake likes her, and if he likes someone like vienna, then there's no way she'd be good for him. Your worth isn't determined by whether or not you're someone's type. Just because jake is attracted to parts of Vienna's personality that you don't like, doesn't mean you have those same qualities if Jake likes you too. Eh, she's 25, what do you expect though?!

    This doesn't make her strong, it makes her look bit*hy and obsessed.

    I do not know if it is as much Ali love as it is Vienna dislike

  6. #596
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3808097;
    Jake said to Jessie that he "heard" everything she said. It would not take rocket science for him to figure out what Vienna was angling for. And I kinda got the impression that he turned to the cheek quite deliberately.
    Ahh...so that she wouldn't have any fodder to display for the rest of the women?

    Interesting.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  7. #597
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808148;
    Regarding the bolded....i do see some of the girls do that. Ali, Tenley, Corrie, Gia, and Vienna all come to mind. I really think Jake's F5 girls are all there for him. They just all express it differently.
    I think it was Tenley that mentioned at some point during the episode that they ALL want to be forward like that with Jake and throw themselves at him in front of everybody else, but they don't out of respect to the other girls? I don't remember her exact words, but she said something along those lines. She said Vienna was the only one doing it, but that they all wanted to.

  8. #598
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Ali seems to have a great relationship with all the other girls, hugs, smiles when they go on dates with Jake. another first for Bachelor when Ali see's who goes next week according to RS and V stays, Ali should be wondering the sanity of the Bachelor and if he really knows what he is looking for in a woman.

  9. #599
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3808142;
    I will admit that in my past there were men I chose not to go out with solely b/c I knew who they had dated in the past and I knew that they were with those girls - our values were way too different.

    Ali came to find love and left a fairly new job to be on the show. When she sees Jake keeping someone like Vienna around she has to question his sincerity in finding a wife. Vienna and Ali are polar opposites and I believe that Jake's continued interest in Vienna is leading Ali to wonder if Jake is there to find a wife or to just get lucky. The longer he kept Vienna the more this doubt grew and she probably finally decided that her job was more important.
    I credit Ali's "crazy" to being young. A lot of girls, including myself have done things like this. When you're ready to be serious and happy, you stop focusing on other people and stop doubting how people feel about you (ie - jakes seriousness about marriage if he keeps pickin vienna) because you can't control other people's feelings. You really just have to get over it BUT we're talking reality tv and that does not happen.

    I personally don't think people should get married until they're in their 30's, some or most will disagree but I don't think women really start to understand themselves until they reach their 30's only. There should be a bachelor(ette) show for people in their 30's. Hey! - 30 is the new 20!!!!

  10. #600
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3808157;
    I think it was Tenley that mentioned at some point during the episode that they ALL want to be forward like that with Jake and throw themselves at him in front of everybody else, but they don't out of respect to the other girls? I don't remember her exact words, but she said something along those lines. She said Vienna was the only one doing it, but that they all wanted to.
    Yeah, she did say that, it was when the pulled up at the winery...If Tenley, Ali and Corrie are all their for Jake then they all need to stop worrying about what the other women think and go for it... My guess is all the Vienna hate from them is that she's doing what they don't have the guts to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.