Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808064;
    Yeah, he definitely isn't going to put up with her saying she is falling for him one day and then the next saying she is leaving because she doesn't like another girl. It would turn him off..
    Don't you remember the V/O of Jake (from epi 1 preview?) desparately saying "she tells me she's falling for me and then she leaves?"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3808080;
    On the cheek. She made a big deal about wanting to have the last 1-1 time with him so she could be his last kiss of the night but they sat on the fireplace and they only showed a kiss on the cheek. He could have kissed her but they didn't choose to show it.

He was very affectionate with Ali and Tenley.
    Jake said to Jessie that he "heard" everything she said. It would not take rocket science for him to figure out what Vienna was angling for. And I kinda got the impression that he turned to the cheek quite deliberately.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3808072;
    Exactly. We're halfway through the season and I couldn't tell you a darned thing about any kind of relationship he may be having with any of these girls. It's a little annoying to me that there isn't any kind of story at all. I don't care who he falls for, I just want to see a teensy bit of proof of it. Maybe that'll start with the HTDs?
    HTDs are always enlightening. Somebody's will blow up. Somebody else's will be completely endearing. It's anybody's guess which will be which. They're telling a story here. I don't care which direction the story goes, I would just like a story that makes sense. I don't care who the final couple is, just make me believe the story!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3808095;
    Okay, this is my first time watching this season... All I can say is AWKWARD!!! Jake seems so awkward in almost every situation!! He is not a bad looking guy, not my type at all, but still, not a bad looking guy. However, he is the biggest dork ever!!! Almost nothing seems natural to me about him. I don't think he is a bad guy, just extremely dorky.

Of course, Ali and Tenley seem nice, just like everyone has been saying. To me he seems the most natural with Ali. Have heard the rumors that Ali leaves, and that's probably best for her.

Also, I'm so glad that Ashleigh is not the type of girl to throw herself on a guy!!!
    ROTFLMAO...OMG did you see the way she had draped her self all over him and was rubbing him when that VO went off... Poor Jake he looked like he was having a root canal without any numbing meds

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808101;
    HTDs are always enlightening. Somebody's will blow up. Somebody else's will be completely endearing. It's anybody's guess which will be which. They're telling a story here. I don't care which direction the story goes, I would just like a story that makes sense. I don't care who the final couple is, just make me believe the story!
    That's sounds like me last season... Not falling for it this time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3808106;
    That's sounds like me last season... Not falling for it this time.
    They haven't told a story that made sense in many, many seasons. Only good for snark value.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3808101;
    I don't care what the story is either, I'd just like to SEE it. And so far, they've got nothing.

If it's not next week that things start getting clearer, then it HAS to be the HTD week. Gia's should be interesting, because I just can't see how Jake would fit into a family from Queens. And Tenley's is bound to be sweet (but maybe boring?) because her family/parents are ADORABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3808096;
    Don't you remember the V/O of Jake (from epi 1 preview?) desparately saying "she tells me she's falling for me and then she leaves?"
    Yep...and he is going to be wondering ok so who is really lying and playing games here.. If you're so in love with me how in the world could you leave? :nono

Slam goes the limo door...Buh-Bye Ali.

What I don't get is how a guy who SOBBED when Jillian wouldn't listen to him about Wes - wouldn't take what the girls have to say about Vienna to heart. He owes Jillian one HUGE MASSIVE apology. He was the only one who warned Jillian about Wes and yet he knows every girl there hates Vienna. He was so mad that last season Wes was one person with the guys and someone completely else with Jillian. I am sorry but there is no way he doesn't see the irony in this.

I think he gets it now alone in his parents home left to wonder what might of been.