Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

The one comment several girls have continued to make about Vienna is that she is a "liar". What do they know that the audience and Jake don't? What is Fleiss editing out and why allow the girl who is the last one standing to look so foolish and unflattering to the audience?
    There is something immature or just almost childish about Vienna. Some call it innocent, but those looks she throws at the others don't look so innocent to me. Knowing someone for a couple weeks and claiming he's already your boyfriend and that he's going to be your husband with such surety, I'm sorry, and people thought Michelle was crazy?

I agree Ali seems to be overly fixated on Vienna, but I think the more she becomes invested in Jake and feels something for him, the more she feels frustrated that women like herself are going home and Vienna stays. It's like at work where you see people you respect get laid off during a down-sizing and continually the one person that everyone knows doesn't hold their weight and takes credit for things they don't do, keeps their job. You DO start to get angry and often feel like you want to leave the company yourself even if they say they want you to stay. For good or bad, she's a type A and probably isn't use to taking things sitting down and being quiet when she feels something should be said.

As for the comments on Jake and the whole scenarios of women getting let go...staged in every manner possible. The rose in the fire, oh yeah, pre-planned big time. That lingering longing look at the rose before he placed it in the fire gave it away to me. ( And that thing already in the fire did not look like a poker. It looked like "rose in fire- Take One". We saw Take Two). And everyone is dead-on that Chris would normally be standing stage right (our left) at the end of the RC ready to bounce in for final rose. I've seen better acting in a middle school play. I didn't feel either one was convincing that Jake just suddenly had to do this.

So far, way too much bad drama and the edit fixation on Vienna is getting way too much, and questionable. Some of the girls that left tonight really never got screen time because of al the Vienna drama. If Vienna is the last girl standing, I don't believe there's a proposal. I can't believe that all Fleiss has up his sleeve is to have the audience really dislike Vienna and then SURPRISE, she's F1 and Jake is in luuuuurrrrrvvvvv

Oh yeah, Gia as bachelorette. Maybe? When they were doing the casting calls for the guys, I heard they were specifically looking for athletes and baseball players. Hmmmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3808010;
    I was saying that earlier, Sanlee. Often there's some of this later on in a season but it's never been the focus of an entire season. That's why it makes me suspicious that Fleiss -- that master misogynist -- is behind all of it.
    Perhaps because these GIRLS have given him what he always dreamed of! He must be saying, "Oh, what a gift"! He's pure sleaze but it doesn't stop me from watching the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3808010;
    I was saying that earlier, Sanlee. Often there's some of this later on in a season but it's never been the focus of an entire season. That's why it makes me suspicious that Fleiss -- that master misogynist -- is behind all of it.
    I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to be behind it all either......Perhaps they think the season is so boring that these girlfights, etc. was all that was left to show to make the show more interesting.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3808024;
    I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to be behind it all either......Perhaps they think the season is so boring that these girlfights, etc. was all that was left to show to make the show more interesting.
    Or that, lol! ITA! We have no idea what inspired this edit, but it is definitely different from what we've seen before.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3808013;
    The edit is so weird I am thinking that Jake picks no one.
    My thought as well. Ali leaves cause she is so pissed Jake is still keeping Vienna around...jake is crushed....show ends with him picking vienna but jake is done with whole thing by then

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807813;
    The level of hostility toward Vienna is like several levels above anything they've ever shown on this show before.
    I haven't seen the show -- just reading everyone's thoughts. But, what you've said seems to be the only story this season. No love story, just a bunch of women fighting. Yuk.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3808017;
    Have a great night everyone. I'm going to tune in at least one more week to see if we can all figure out what the heck is going on!
    Have a great night too. But, they don't want you to figure it out. It's nothing but fake drama to keep you around until the end and still not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3808031;
    My thought as well. Ali leaves cause she is so pissed Jake is still keeping Vienna around...jake is crushed....show ends with him picking vienna but jake is done with whole thing by then
    I do think when Ali leaves we will start to see Jake emotionally shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3808035;
    I haven't seen the show -- just reading everyone's thoughts. But, what you've said seems to be the only story this season. No love story, just a bunch of women fighting. Yuk.
    I liked Jake last week. He was so boring tonight. I liked the date with Gia when they played spin the bottle. If he end up with Viennna I do not see them being long term. He almost dumped her tonight . I like Ali . This season is blah. UGH

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3808035;
    Wait- Is this show supposed to be about finding love? I had no idea.
    This season has been all about nagging and fighting and hating on Vienna. Not even a hint at a love story. I'd probably be able to put up with the drama if there was any kind of story to follow. So far all I'm seeing is Ali vs Vienna. Honestly, I'm bored with it already.