Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3807947;
    How do you know that Jessie was in Camp Rock? lol Her name isn't listed as being apart of the cast. Was she actually shown in the movie? I have watched it with my cousins....admittedly while babysitting.
    If you follow the link in the Jessie section there is her personal webpage and it is listed in her resume. I can't picture who she was but you might not recognise her off her photos either. Camp Rock was filmed not far from where she lives so easy enough to be cast as an extra.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807946;
    So true, a line in the sand is exactly what it is. Ali is damned if she will go down to the F2 with Vienna and actually lose to her. Her pride would never take that.

I understand what everyone is saying, that ALL the girls hating on Vienna is a big red flag that there must be something there to hate. But haven't see seen others who have left give interviews saying Vienna wasn't all that bad? We also have heard about her bad qualities primarily through hear-say, from the girls that hate her. It's almost like a runaway train right now. They've all boarded the hate-train and it's a steaming down the tracks and nobody is getting off now.
    I thought they were just saying that she wasn't as bad as they depicted her. Which I do believe, she's being portrayed in a truly horrible light. If the ire was not so high against Ali, I think they'd see that. But, I doubt she's truly that evil. My assessment of Vienna (the real girl, not the character), is that she's really is just the ditzy, self centered chick, who hopefully will one day grow up to realize that other people also have feelings that should be respected.

ETA: Yes, I know it's not that much better, but it's still light years beyond the dislike I feel for the character, she makes my skin crawl with that horrible snarky accent she adopts when she's trashing everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3807959;
    It is on her resume on her website.. She didn't have a big part. I have a tween daughter so I've been subject to that show more times than I care to admit.
    Ok thanks! I was wondering because i've had to sit through it too but i've never noticed Jessie. Cute movie though!

Why would they cry at Corrie leaving? or is this maybe a future crying that Ali leaves?
    Maybe so.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3807964;
    I remember words like lies and deceit, or liar and deceitful. Does someone remember Ashleigh's exact words? I think they are important.
    I thought she said that instead he keeps the one who is decietful.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3807944;
    I really don't understand why the looks thing keeps coming into it. Not EVERY unattractive girl has a good personality. Vienna does not seem to have good interpersonal skills, it has nothing to do with how she looks.
    Her interpersonal skills on her 1-1 date with Jake were just fine. Maybe she just doesn't know how to fake the niceness with a bunch of competitive women. Maybe she just doesn't have a very good filter between her brain and her mouth. Maybe she is insecure and tries to hide it by being brash and in-your-face. But nothing I've seen from her speaks to her being malicious or deliberately hateful, just thoughtless and young and perhaps immature. The looks come into it, in my opinion, because people like Ali (as i see her) have always been the leader of the pack of pretty girls, and to lose to someone like Vienna, who Ali clearly sees as beneath her in every way, from looks to personality to intellect - well, I don't see Ali sticking around long enough to see that happen because her pride would never stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3807960;
    But they aren't showing that side. They are showing the snarky side of the other girls instead.
    And that is probably because she is the F1, i would guess.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807910;
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.
    In my view, "losing" to Vienna says a lot more about Jake than it does any of the women. Maybe he just wants to make sure she is on that final overnight date, 'cause he knows he's finally going to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807910;
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.
    Thanks sweatpea! I just don't get the Vienna hate from the girls and I watch with my 80+ year old mother and she doesn't either. She keeps saying, "what did she do to them"? Regarding the bolded, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that is what really happens in the end.

At this point, I want Vienna to be the last girl out of the limo just to shove it down all of the others' proverbial throats. This season is surely getting ugly, but Fleiss can only edit with what he has. In my opinion only, Ali/Tenley/Ashleigh/Jessie et al has given him more than enough to do so. I didn't see any frankenbites after he handed out the rose to Vienna.

If ever they edited an underdog, she is it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3807952;
    the Fleiss Monster is throwing her under the bus big time and backing it up and running over her again and again....and the only reason Fleiss gives us all this drama..is either he didn't pick anyone...or it is a big ole bust and she is to blame for it...but something happened to have them edit her this way

p.s. I really think Gia is being set up as our next bachelorette if she will go for it...I hope for her sake she doesn't
    .... Fleiss is promoting drama because this is "The Most Boring Bachelor" ever ... there's nothing to work with!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3807970;
    I thought she said that instead he keeps the one who is decietful.
    Yes that's the word! (thanks to OhWow also). I thought that was interesting because despite everything we have heard, we have never heard that word (or anything like it) to describe Vienna.