Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

FORT Fanatic

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3807925;
    Who did he do that with?
    GIA in the vineyard.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3807934;
    Did anyone hear crying when they showed the car? Sounded like from inside.
    It sounded like the girls inside crying/sobbing for whomever left.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807910;
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.
    That's pretty funny because the only two girls that are left that I think are pretty are Gia and Tenley.. Corrie, Ali and Vienna are cute..but Tenley and Gia are light years more beautiful. Corrie like Vienna has a HUGE nose.. Ali's teeth aren't pretty; when she smiles you can see the spaces between them. I did like Ali's dress tonight the best though. That Ashliegh chick was justWEIRD. Jesse is an actress she was in a Disney movie "Camp Rock" with the jonas brothers and was NOT attractive at all so everytime her "profession" as a cosmetic sales rep came up I just laughed out loud.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3807915;
    I just need to know where to find exit interviews because I think tomorrow morning may be a good read....please someone tell me why Vienna is soooo hated. It has to be deeper than just being annoying. Ali and Tenley were holding hands during the rose ceremony. I think there are real friendships being built but she isn't part of it.
    We've heard a few different things from people. Tonight, Jessie said that she (Vienna) has no problem bragging about how many cars she wrecked and that he dad just writes her checks when she needs money. Jessie brought up the issue of Jake being more of a father-type figure and playing that role in a relationship with Vienna. Other girls have mentioned her acting desperate and being self centered. So I think it's a lot of things that the others don't like about her. Someone also mentioned (i think it was Ashleigh upon exiting) that Vienna was hiding something (not the right/correct words but something like that). I can see how Vienna does come off a little different when she is with the girls than she does with Jake.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3807929;
    They really hate the girl, I've never seen this much hate on the show ever, she must be pretty bad!! They all seem really nice to each other, suportive, huggy, considerate etc. They were genuinely sad at the thought that either of the girls were going home, never mind both and seem to really be enjoying each others company...and respect each other's time with Jake and who get's one on one time with him... don't sound like a bunch of biotches to me. Yet when Vienna's name is mentioned they see red.

Conclusion: if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.... it's a duck... even if it tries to pretend to be a swan
    I was almost going to ask if we could call it Ted but let's come up with another name for this duck -- Daffy!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807910;
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.
    I really don't understand why the looks thing keeps coming into it. Not EVERY unattractive girl has a good personality. Vienna does not seem to have good interpersonal skills, it has nothing to do with how she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3807930;
    It seems to me that there was a line drawn in the sand early this season. Rather than take the 'high' road, some decided to pit themselves against Vienna, and now it's come down to a matter of pride. One of the seven deadly sins...
    So true, a line in the sand is exactly what it is. Ali is damned if she will go down to the F2 with Vienna and actually lose to her. Her pride would never take that.

I understand what everyone is saying, that ALL the girls hating on Vienna is a big red flag that there must be something there to hate. But haven't see seen others who have left give interviews saying Vienna wasn't all that bad? We also have heard about her bad qualities primarily through hear-say, from the girls that hate her. It's almost like a runaway train right now. They've all boarded the hate-train and it's a steaming down the tracks and nobody is getting off now.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3807941;
    That's pretty funny because the only two girls that are left that I think are pretty are Gia and Tenley.. Corrie, Ali and Vienna are cute..but Tenley and Gia are light years more beautiful. Corrie like Vienna has a HUGE nose.. Ali's teeth aren't pretty; when she smiles you can see the spaces between them. I did like Ali's dress tonight the best though. That Ashliegh chick was justWEIRD. Jesse is an actress she was in a Disney movie "Camp Rock" with the jonas brothers and was NOT attractive at all so everytime her "profession" as a cosmetic sales rep came up I just laughed out loud.
    How do you know that Jessie was in Camp Rock? lol Her name isn't listed as being apart of the cast. Was she actually shown in the movie? I have watched it with my cousins....admittedly while babysitting.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnFan;3807933;
    The bachelor story is so boring, it's the drama in the house that carries the show. Heck, even I, who hates that stuff, just wanted to get past the dates and see what else Ali had to say. Editing or not, Ali has lost focus of why she is there. She really has Vienna on her mind too much...not the "real" prize...Jake (I guess he's a prize.) Never have I seen so much "we've got to tell him" mentality. Sure there are a few that feel the need to criticize/warn him each season, but I swear, never have I seen such a gaggle of girls. It's a turn off. But what else does the show have going for it? His body language even with Gia by the fire (had his left arm on his chest and not under her to snuggle) is apparent. He's mentally outta the process. So Vienna acts young and has a "big personality." She IS young. At least you see her trying to get closer to him...good or bad. Maybe editing doesn't show us the others doing the same, but we do see Vienna trying to "work" on Jake.

Is this why Ali leaves on her hometown date: "If he likes HER, he can't like ME. I'm gone." Probably. NOT work related. Trying to compare herself too much to Vienna.

I was trying to think if I was with a guy would I respect him if his taste in women ran towards the Vienna type? Probably not. I think that is why she'd be willing to walk away with each good fit that he sends packing in order to keep Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3807937;
    I really wish they would reveal why all the girls dislike her so much. Maybe then we would be able to understand!
    I was just going to ask, since I haven't seen everything, if they'd done that.

I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a Fleiss set up from beginning to end and they're all role playing.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs