Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

I think Jake seemed really uncomfortable with Vienna both times they were alone. I think he is taking to heart what the others are saying. I also think Ali's edit is almost exclusively limited to "Vienna Hate", with the exxception of a few very sweet moments with Jake. Tenley is following very close in Ali's footsteps with her snarky attitude. Ashleigh seemed to be less upset about Jake letting her go than being let go before Vienna. That's what really pissed her off!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3807897;
    I think the story line is "Mutuny on the Bachelor" . . . Jake is gonna jump ship with all the woman leaving Vienna behind . . . Vienna is probably still some where in the Mid-Atlantic lost at sea!

LOL that is too funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3807836;
    I think they all do. Why?
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.

I think the story line is "Mutuny on the Bachelor" . . . Jake is gonna jump ship with all the woman leaving Vienna behind . . . Vienna is probably still some where in the Mid-Atlantic lost at sea!

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3807905;
    I think Jake seemed really uncomfortable with Vienna both times they were alone. I think he is taking to heart what the others are saying. I also think Ali's edit is almost exclusively limited to "Vienna Hate", with the exxception of a few very sweet moments with Jake. Tenley is following very close in Ali's footsteps with her snarky attitude. Ashleigh seemed to be less upset about Jake letting her go than being let go before Vienna. That's what really pissed her off!
    I just need to know where to find exit interviews because I think tomorrow morning may be a good read....please someone tell me why Vienna is soooo hated. It has to be deeper than just being annoying. Ali and Tenley were holding hands during the rose ceremony. I think there are real friendships being built but she isn't part of it.

FORT Fanatic

This show should be called Grade School Revisited! What 31 year old goes out on a date and plays Hide and Go Seek and Spin the Bottle? I think the whole bunch of them are juvenile and annoying ... what a waste of time!
    Last edited by richmondrose; 01-25-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well...you know Lost is premiering next week -- perhaps we'll see her in a dinghy off the side of the island (just as long as Jack and Sawyer don't rescue her!)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807910;
    Ok. I'm going to throw an option out there that won't make me very popular with this board. Ah well, I'm usually on the 'outs' when it comes to the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I've survived it before, I'm sure I will again.

I think the girls are stunned Vienna is still there because they are NOT used to losing to the less-pretty girl. Vienna is attractive, but she's definitely not as gorgeous as the rest of the girls. Her nose is a little big for her, she's got bleached-out hair, she's not super-skinny (although I'd take her bod in a heartbeat! ) and she apparently doesn't know how to play well with the other little girls. So, the fact that she's still there, that he keeps choosing her when they are all so SURE she's going home, to me speaks to their insecurities that a girl who they see as less than them in every sense of the word has something that this guy likes and that obviously he wants to be around.

These girls are a bunch of ninnies. I would love it if Jake, maybe knowing Vienna was only in this for the fun and neither one of them were that into each other, picked her in the end simply to shove it in the other girl's faces.
    I understand what your saying, but it almost seems like TPTB want us to think all the girls are picking on Vienna for no good reason. If it were a couple of girls I could buy it. There is alot they are not showing about why the girls don't like Vienna but why are they not showing it?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807867;

Is anyone else thinking of bagging this debacle? Is there another Bach/ette show scheduled for the Summer, does anyone know?
    I hope so, Corrie needs a man, and I need to see more of her very cute outfits :-)

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3807916;
    This show should be called Grade School Revisited! What 31 year old goes out on a date and plays Hide and Go Seek and Spin the Bottle? I think the whole bunch of them are juvenile and annoying ... what a waste of time!
    Who did he do that with?