Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807878;
    I think Gia would be a good choice. I love that she wants to adopt a little girl from China and she seems genuine about the process.
    funnily enough my husband had the opposite impression. He said she's beautiful but oops she thinks she's Angelina Jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3807881;
    I think that if Corrie leaves next week that will be the final "straw" for Ali. I think she'd be happy (not really) to lose to anyone else but Vienna is so terrible in her mind for whatever reason that if Jake feels enough of a connection with her Ali feels that they are too different for him to have a meaningful connection with her as well.
    Agreed I think it will be hard for Tenly and Ali to see Corrie go.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3807864;
    When he went to find Chris....that was right before the second to last rose....wouldn't Chris have been waiting in the wings to give his "last rose of the night" speech. Could we say set-up?!
    Nevermind that Ashleigh and Jessie were on either side of Vienna
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3807887;
    funnily enough my husband had the opposite impression. He said she's beautiful but oops she thinks she's Angelina Jolie.
    Hope no one takes offense....my husband said she is beautiful, but acts blonde.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

She is beautiful but the voice I couldn't stand.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3807892;
    Hope no one takes offense....my husband said she is beautiful, but acts blonde.
    I think it is her Marilyn Monroe way of talking.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807867;

Is anyone else thinking of bagging this debacle? Is there another Bach/ette show scheduled for the Summer, does anyone know?
    Yes to your is there a Bach/ette show this summer
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3807856;
    Since I heard Jake was the Bachelor, I've pictured MF saying rubbing his hands together and saying, 'he wants to be Bachelor, let's give him some Bachelorettes he'll never forget."

I think the girls are all wonderful individually and separately (key word) -- but I wonder if they paired Princess Erica versus Ali for a reason. They wanted to see the claws and the fur fly more than they wanted to see Jake find his "true love."

I don't know that they couldn't have hit us up the whazoo with any more foreshadowing than they did tonight. Jake grew on me tonight. Hearing that he didn't have his first real kiss 'til 11th grade -- -- he got steamrolled this season.
    I think the story line is "Mutuny on the Bachelor" . . . Jake is gonna jump ship with all the woman leaving Vienna behind . . . Vienna is probably still some where in the Mid-Atlantic lost at sea!

Oh, really? I haven't seen all of all of the episodes. I was just going by part of what I saw of her tonight (and I'm very bad about switching the channels during the commerical breaks and forgetting to switch back right away ). Gia reminds me of Krisily so maybe I'm just projecting my favorable opinion of Krisily onto her without having seen all of this season.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3807893;
    She is beautiful but the voice I couldn't stand.
    The voice... yeah, and the laugh!