Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807867;

Is anyone else thinking of bagging this debacle? Is there another Bach/ette show scheduled for the Summer, does anyone know?
    I think the next Bachelorette show will air before the end of summer and then that Bachelor Pad show will air.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3807861;
    Even Jake commented tonight that she brings it on herself.... yet he still keeps her....is it at the producers request that he keep her for drama... it backfires on him and the girl he's really interested in leaves, and he takes her to the end for drama, as he knows he won't find a wife out of this??? wouldn't surprise me at all at this point.
    Anyone who dumps this guy will impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3807863;
    That's possible but why all the way until the end?

I think there is something there but I am not sure its as bad as the others make it out to be.
    Without her there would not be much drama, the other girls seem to get along fine. I just don't know my head is spinning trying to figure this one out.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3807868;
    I'm starting to understand why Jake slams the car door after placing Ali in it, if that's her in the car. I liked Ali in the first episode, but now she seems obsessed with Vienna. After Vienna got the rose, she didn't even look happy to have gotten a rose. If she keeps nagging Jake I can see why he would want to firmly close the limo door.

It may not be what you think...we'll have to wait til next week!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3807871;
    I think the next Bachelorette show will air before the end of summer and then that Bachelor Pad show will air.
    I think Gia would be a good choice. I love that she wants to adopt a little girl from China and she seems genuine about the process.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3807868;
    I'm starting to understand why Jake slams the car door after placing Ali in it, if that's her in the car. I liked Ali in the first episode, but now she seems obsessed with Vienna. After Vienna got the rose, she didn't even look happy to have gotten a rose. If she keeps nagging Jake I can see why he would want to firmly close the limo door.
    Yeah, he's probably thinking "golly gee, is she going to make this kind of a scene EVERYTIME she doesn't approve of a choice I make? How am I going to be the man?" I'm starting to see why Ali looses boyfriends to video games...they can just focus on the game and tune her completely out.

I think that if Corrie leaves next week that will be the final "straw" for Ali. I think she'd be happy (not really) to lose to anyone else but Vienna is so terrible in her mind for whatever reason that if Jake feels enough of a connection with her Ali feels that they are too different for him to have a meaningful connection with her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3807864;
    When he went to find Chris....that was right before the second to last rose....wouldn't Chris have been waiting in the wings to give his "last rose of the night" speech. Could we say set-up?!
    Jake also turned to see if the camera was in position before he started to talk to CH outside the house. If he were really upset and confused, he would have been running off at the mouth and they would have needed to reshoot. Fake, fake, fake.

I would love to see Gia as the next bachorette, I really like her.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807878;
    I think Gia would be a good choice. I love that she wants to adopt a little girl from China and she seems genuine about the process.
    But, she isn't and I don't see Jake adopting a baby from China. He's not ready to be a dad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3807884;
    Jake also turned to see if the camera was in position before he started to talk to CH. If he were really upset and confused, he would have been running off at the mouth and they would have needed to reshoot. Fake, fake, fake.
    Of course it's fake.