Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3807858;
    I really think this may be it. With either Gia or Tenley as the next Bach/ette, but with the edit so far I would say Gia.
    I have a feeling that Gia will be the next Bachlorette.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3807836;
    I think they all do. Why?
    Even Jake commented tonight that she brings it on herself.... yet he still keeps her....is it at the producers request that he keep her for drama... it backfires on him and the girl he's really interested in leaves, and he takes her to the end for drama, as he knows he won't find a wife out of this??? wouldn't surprise me at all at this point.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3807835;
    Best part of the show -- the outtakes with the racoons -- LOLOL!!
    Hilarious! Gia thought they were Killer Skunks! Poor little city girl!

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3807854;
    I'm beginning to think TPTB want him to keep Vienna around and Jake will end up loosing the one he really wants because of it.
    That's possible but why all the way until the end?

I think there is something there but I am not sure its as bad as the others make it out to be.

When he went to find Chris....that was right before the second to last rose....wouldn't Chris have been waiting in the wings to give his "last rose of the night" speech. Could we say set-up?!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3807856;
    Jake grew on me tonight. Hearing that he didn't have his first real kiss 'til 11th grade -- -- he got steamrolled this season.
    Me too... I really do feel badly for him. I don't think he had a clue what he was in for.

FORT Newbie

When Ali told him she was falling for him, he got all breathy voice and said "Really?" I think he has it for her. Stupid boy. The only one I can tolerate so far is Gia.
    Gia looks like the actress on As the world Turns, who plays Lily, Noelle Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3807852;
    And this time around, we will all understand why and will actually cheer Jake on for sending all these spoiled, catty ladies home!

Is anyone else thinking of bagging this debacle? Is there another Bach/ette show scheduled for the Summer, does anyone know?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I'm starting to understand why Jake slams the car door after placing Ali in it, if that's her in the car. I liked Ali in the first episode, but now she seems obsessed with Vienna. After Vienna got the rose, she didn't even look happy to have gotten a rose. If she keeps nagging Jake I can see why he would want to firmly close the limo door.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Thank you to all the eastcoasters it's always fun to hear about what's going down before I watch it!! 40 minutes yet to go here in Washington!!!

I have to agree with everyone that the foreshawdowing is of Jake picking noone,he is getting fed up with all the drama and I think he bit off more then he can chew being TB. I hate sad endings!! I still think it would have been more fun to see Kip or Reid!!! Jake is just not positive enough for all this and I see it wearing on him alot.