Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

I think after this series is over the conclusion that we are going to see is Jake eating a sub and watching TV...Sound familiar?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I personally think these girls should quit worrying so much about Vienna, and concentrate on themselves and Jake more. I think the way Ali is acting is ridiculous and immature. Tenley's not far behind. He's a big boy - he doesn't need a talking to!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

This is a really tough season to watch... I keep thinking that it CAN'T be Vienna left at the end.... there must be something else that happens. I just can not see them together at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3807846;
    I think after this series is over the conclusion that we are going to see is Jake eating a sub and watching TV...Sound familiar?
    And this time around, we will all understand why and will actually cheer Jake on for sending all these spoiled, catty ladies home!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3807790;
    A better question would be do I think the staff kept at Jake to follow his heart and if he wasn't feeling it, he wasn't feeling it. In other words "suggestively" leading him to do certain things. Was this the storyline planned from day one?

Jake is not a good actor. He wears his heart on his sleeve and goes with how he feels at the time. So I don't believe that was "staged"--that moment.
    I do think TPTB may have had some direction in leading him to make some of the actions/decisions he made.
    He reminds me of a lamb being blindly led to slaughter.

Listen to all the foreshadowing.
    Thanks Kasha! With all the drama tonight, I am having a hard time figuring out when Jake in charge or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3807841;
    Jake looked annoyed with Vienna in his room. If he is WHY does he keep her around?

I don't mind her but it really doesn't add up this year. They didn't have to show Tenley's comment but they did. They don't want any of the girls to look too perfect. Maybe because Jake picks no one as no one is "as perfect" as him. Those wouldn't be his words but that is how I am seeing the edit go.
    I'm beginning to think TPTB want him to keep Vienna around and Jake will end up loosing the one he really wants because of it.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3807850;
    I personally think these girls should quit worrying so much about Vienna, and concentrate on themselves and Jake more. I think the way Ali is acting is ridiculous and immature. Tenley's not far behind. He's a big boy - he doesn't need a talking to!
    That's why it's starting to remind me exactly of an MTV dating show, nutty1!!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3807790;
    He reminds me of a lamb being blindly led to slaughter.

Listen to all the foreshadowing.
    Since I heard Jake was the Bachelor, I've pictured MF saying rubbing his hands together and saying, 'he wants to be Bachelor, let's give him some Bachelorettes he'll never forget."

I think the girls are all wonderful individually and separately (key word) -- but I wonder if they paired Princess Erica versus Ali for a reason. They wanted to see the claws and the fur fly more than they wanted to see Jake find his "true love."

I don't know that they couldn't have hit us up the whazoo with any more foreshadowing than they did tonight. Jake grew on me tonight. Hearing that he didn't have his first real kiss 'til 11th grade -- -- he got steamrolled this season.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3807852;
    And this time around, we will all understand why and will actually cheer Jake on for sending all these spoiled, catty ladies home!

I really think this may be it. With either Gia or Tenley as the next Bach/ette, but with the edit so far I would say Gia.

Fort Fan

I wonder if he was going to not give any more roses and they talked him into giving Vienna one just for the drama. Why would he stop at 3, he could have given Vienna hers and then said he needed to think and just not given any more out. Just wondering???? He has to see a whole different person in Vienna than what we are being shown. I mean I gotta say I am just not getting it, after several of the women have commented to him about Vienna. My goodness, Ella was so beautiful, Ashleigh as well, (Shaking my little head!!!!). I don't know why I stress, this show is sooooo fake!