Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Kathryn looks so disheartened.........I like her better than Ella.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3807530;
    I am trying not to pick for Jake but wow Gia is so sweet. May be missing the hyper activity he says he wants. Oh and V sometimes strikes me as a narcissist which turns off the girls.
    if she will do it IMO only Fleiss is setting Gia up for our next bachelorette...and I will have to say she surprised me...much more down to earth and sweeter than I expected

as for the 2 on 1 date tonight...I can't remember feeling so sorry for these two since they did the 2 on 1 date with Peyton....I fell for both of them...they both seem like nice ladies
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Both these women give off a "too old" vibe to me.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3807544;
    I think Vienna and Ali are going to self-destruct -- Tenly and Gia are now taking the lead! I would love to see a startling F1 ending!
    ITA. I'd see them as Tyson & Holyfield, taking each other out while Gia & Tenley snuck in. I'd love to see that. I think Tenley's great (Gia too but I think she needs a city boy.)

Poor Kathryn. My hubby just said that she has a good Droopy dog face.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3807557;
    I'm sorry but if Vienna would have made that "you have a 50/50 chance" comment with a giggle like Tenley just did, those girls would have ate her for dinner. It's all about perceived intent. They already hate Vienna so EVERYTHING she says will be taken the worst possible way.
    I agree. I am thinking more and more he ends with no one as all the girls have been snarky at some point.

I'm sorry but if Vienna would have made that "you have a 50/50 chance" comment with a giggle like Tenley just did, those girls would have ate her for dinner. It's all about perceived intent. They already hate Vienna so EVERYTHING she says will be taken the worst possible way.
    AGREED, AGREED, AGREED! Couldn't have said it better myself! Not sure if I'm a huge Vienna fan, but I feel these girls have been unfair with her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Is it me or all these girls a bunch of winers. Oh, that's right, this is the wine & cheese party.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fan

i do not like vienna, and would have hated it if she would have said it...did not like the way that tenley said it either...i think that if any of the girls would have said it like that...i would not have liked it...was not sure what to say...no matter who said it...it was odd

Jake just said that if "Ella was not sure, he did not want to keep her from Ethan." I just fell in love with him a little myself. (Don't tell my husband )

I agree, everything that Vienna does & says is going to p*iss Ali off. She just seems more obsessed with Vienna than Jake (what we're being shown).

Love Gia's date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow