Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan25/10

And Vienna responded to Jake..."ok, I'll try to watch what I say (or something to that effect) and then said "can we talk about something OTHER than the other girls?" - I think that's a key. She took his criticism, we will see if she acts on it, and she reminded him that she's not focused on the other girls. Good call, Vienna. Ali seemed positive Vienna will NOT get a rose tonight. When she does, it will mess even more with Ali's head, and she'll become even more insecure about Jake, more focused on Vienna rather than Jake, and will eventually screw her chances, IMO. Vienna played it right. I know a lot of people don't like Vienna, but I don't mind her.

It looks like Jessie gets her 1:1 time and blows it by talking about.... you guessed it, Vienna! When will these girls learn?

I think Vienna and Ali are going to self-destruct -- Tenly and Gia are now taking the lead! I would love to see a startling F1 ending!

I feel so bad for Ella! I am going to miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807542;
    And Vienna responded to Jake..."ok, I'll try to watch what I say (or something to that effect) and then said "can we talk about something OTHER than the other girls?" - I think that's a key. She took his criticism, we will see if she acts on it, and she reminded him that she's not focused on the other girls. Good call, Vienna. Ali seemed positive Vienna will NOT get a rose tonight. When she does, it will mess even more with Ali's head, and she'll become even more insecure about Jake, more focused on Vienna rather than Jake, and will eventually screw her chances, IMO. Vienna played it right. I know a lot of people don't like Vienna, but I don't mind her.
    ITA! We'll see more tonight, that I'm sure of and it won't be Vienna in the bad light. It will be the other catty girls.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Same shot of Jake on the bike,,,,cause I remember the RV parked by the house on the beach. LOL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807542 View Post
    I totally agree with that. Annoying as she may be at times, she has her eye on the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;3807545;
    I feel so bad for Ella! I am going to miss her.
    I can't wait to see this and what happens

FORT Newbie

Big Sur! Funny story, I thought it was a beach when we visited. Turned out more like cliffs. HaHa - what a surprise. It was really foggy and spooky when I was there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3807542;
    Maybe the turning point in her edit??