Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3801310;
    I am thinking the best ABC could do was make the viewers dislike the loser-girls more than the winner-girl. I guess last night they managed to do that with Cory and Ali. I now like Vienna better than those two, though that's not saying much.

What a terrible winner edit Vienna is getting, but guess there wasn't enough endearing footage to do more with her character. I would imagine the relationship is over --- if it ever really was a relationship. Surely if they wanted us to applaud the happy couple, they could do better than this!!!

As for Jake, he's a very different kind of guy. I still see some robot. Sure he is nice and all that, but doesn't have real appeal as far as I'm concerned.

Even though Michele "appeared" to be someone who needed out of there quickly, I was surprised that he did what he did. Why not send the message at the RC? Was it a display of temper? Was it an attempt to further humiliate her on national television?

They never want us to see a happy couple I've learned that over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3801019;
    I think there is a lot more going on behind the scenes for ALL of the girls than what we are seeing. Tenley may not always be as sweet as she is portrayed.
    Conversely, Vienna may target the women that Jake seems to be "feeling" the most with: Ali and Tenley? Which may explain why most of the women are expressing dislike of Vienna.

Not that it matters what I think, but I do believe that when all the girls have issues with Vienna, there is something there--it isn't because of jealousy as they had issues with her before she had the date with him. The only reason I think Ali is so blunt about her dislike for Vienna is because she had a 1-on-1 with Jake already and probably has feelings for him. It doesn't explain Ali's behavior whatsoever, but there is something that they all don't like about Vienna. I wish we could see why because I would like to judge for myself if she is "out of line."
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

To add my two cents...knowing the supposed outcome of the season, I am actually loving watching Vienna. I loved their date together, and I actually find her really endearing. The other women seem to have a group mentality and are showing their jealousy and looking their nose down at her..."If she's the type of girl he wants, I'm not for him". I for one, want to watch their story together, and I truly hope they are both together and very happy. They both deserve it. All IMHO.

ABout the F4

Tenley, but she still has some stuff to deal with before she’s ready to settle down.
    Ali is showing her bitchy side and probably why she cant’ keep a guy.
    Gia is just not his type at all – I don’t know what she sees in him actually, we know what he sees in her.
    Vienna is in it for the fun and the excitement of actually/possibly falling in love,
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801114;
    I guess Ali was a little insecure with her feelings because there was no need to tell Jake she was unhappy he picked Vienna for a 1-on-1 date.
    No she was telling him how Vienna was acting when she came back from the date. Vienna has been acting like Jake is her prince charming and the girls in the house are her evil step sisters who are jealous that the prince charming got a date with her. Vienna has got to go!

Hey guys, I am totally in awe of your amazing sleuthing! Thanks for providing so much entertainment and interest!

A small point, but an ironic one: Is anyone else amused by Jake's misuse of the word "unravel?" He said it both this week and last week, something to the effect of "the week's events will unravel" when he clearly meant "unfold." To me, "unravel" has the connotaion of things falling apart rather than revealing themselves, which is what I think he meant. Ironically, things are definitely "unravelling!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3801115;
    The only one that I like tonight besides Vienna (not that I think Vienna is perfect, but that was too much from the other girls especially Ali, way out of line), was Gia. She accepted Vienna's apology without a question. Ali on the other hand, kept digging at it.
    Ali probably didn't believe her which I don't blame her one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801120;
    I loved Ali tonight she's the most real out of all of them IMO and takes to BS from anybody. She also seems to have taken the other girls under her wing and they look to her to take care of things. No wonder she left due to work, her no nonsense attitude is probably a valuable asset to have in your employ. I bet Jake very reluctanly let her go...and I'm sure that all of the guys in her area will be looking her up now that they know about her.
    Huh?! Jake didn't let Ali go.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3801129;
    The only problem with this is... who elected Ali spokesperson for the group? I think Ali took tremendous liberty speaking for the entire group. She should have said what she thought and let the others speak for themselves. JMO
    We don't know what happened. Maybe the girls wanted her to talk to Vienna and we didn't see that.