Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3801142;
    I think she was completely out of line when she told Jake that she wasn't happy that he gave Vienna a rose. I also think she was out of line when she practically ambushed Vienna and told her off for taking time with Jake at the RC. How else was Vienna going to defend herself from the accussations of the other girls that went to Jake to talk trash about her?

I really hate the cliques and the ganging up. Big disappointment tonight for me.
    There's a reason Ali "looses boyfriends to video games" and I think her overbearing, insecure behavior last night was just the tip of that iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3801174;
    I suspect they are directed to approach the Bachelor at that particular time. I seriously doubt it is their idea. In real life, I just can't see any girl, with a rose already in hand, walking up and interrupting a conversation.
    Why not? She knew that Ali and the other girls had spoken negatively about her to Jake .. she definitely need to sit down and speak with him about what was going on in the house and defend herself. And just because she already has a rose she is suppose to slack off and let every other girl have one on one time with the guy she wants to fall in love with and potentially marry? No, No, No and No...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3801142;
    I think she was completely out of line when she told Jake that she wasn't happy that he gave Vienna a rose. I also think she was out of line when she practically ambushed Vienna and told her off for taking time with Jake at the RC. How else was Vienna going to defend herself from the accussations of the other girls that went to Jake to talk trash about her?

I really hate the cliques and the ganging up. Big disappointment tonight for me.

Word. I felt like I was watching Mean Girls instead of the Bachelor.

Other than Gia, Vienna, Ella and a couple of the Invisible Girls, my opinions of just about all of them took a nosedive. My 13-year old son happened to be walking by the tv and watched the Vienna/Ali session. His opinion? "Do girls really act like that? I'm glad I'm a guy." Hee.

In an unexpected turnaround, instead of wincing at all of Jake's cheez-isms (alright, "Bless Her Heart" kinda made me giggle) I actually liked him better tonight. He seemed like a real person, instead of a robot.

People are shocked at Ali's behavior because she was a fan fav on this board before the show even premiered. If they continue to edit her in this manner, and she continues to tell Jake what she thinks of Vienna, and that she is shocked when he continues to give her a rose, I can see her leaving prior to F4. That goes the same for Corrie. Jake, like him or not, I believe he is a good southern guy, I've said it before, I think what people think is phoney, I think, that's just the way he is.

The look on his face when he was watching Corrie, certainly told us, he felt awful that someone was making fun of someone else. I think his reaction would have been the same if it was someone other than Vienna as well.

I realize editing is a huge part of this show, however, if these ladies are there to find love, why are they so concerned about Vienna and not Jake. Why not focus all your energy in the bachelor, unless you have no desire to take it further. If Vienna is causing such a stink that we are not seeing, what could she possibly be doing to annoy them? Whatever it is, I would make use of my time with Jake, and not spend it telling him why he shouldn't be giving roses to so and so. Bottom line, they don't like her, however the way they are behaving, to me, is an indication of the real reason they are there, and its not for Jake. Jessie has no part of this, I wonder why?

Jake told Jillian about Wes, Jillian kept him and later said, she didn't see what was going on, she had to figure out Wes for herself. Jake is doing the same thing.

Just because someone says something about someone, doesn't mean you believe them, you have to sort it out yourself.

As far as Vienna, she's going after what she wants.

Gia, I've always like right from the first time I saw her bio pic. If she's not F1, then I wouldn't mind seeing her as the bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3801282;
    Why not? She knew that Ali and the other girls had spoken negatively about her to Jake .. she definitely need to sit down and speak with him about what was going on in the house and defend herself. And just because she already has a rose she is suppose to slack off and let every other girl have one on one time with the guy she wants to fall in love with and potentially marry? No, No, No and No...
    IA The name of the game is to win, or fall in love and win, which ever the case may be, and Vienna is showing she wants the prize. I find nothing wrong with someone who has a rose already, go for more time with the Bach.

How many times do we hear " I didn't get a chance to spend time with him"

FORT Fogey

All this shift in attitude after the first three episodes is just proof of what we already know, if we just back up enough to see it. TPTB have enough footage of everybody, both negative and positive, to present them in any light they choose. They're telling a story. If they had wanted to make Jessie or Valishia the mean girls, they could have done it. But they're not important to the story. Ali and Vienna are. And Tenley and Corrie . . . . and pretty soon, Gia. We were supposed to start out infatuated with Ali, and now we're starting to see some warts. Start getting ready to let her go, it's going to be painful. Vienna is the thorn in everybody's side. She's staying around, but it will be uncomfortable and irritating. Jake actually grew a pair -- who could have called that one?

I think the story is just starting to get interesting. This season is better than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3801272;
    Something else I noticed is that when they were in the helicopter, Vienna was telling Jake about a time she went ziplining with her father and how her father had been scared of heights. She did not say at that time that she was scared of heights -- don't you think she would have?? It was only when she figured out that Jake was scared that she said she was as well. That's curious, no?
    I am with you on this one. She seems to be ok with Ziplining which starts from a pretty high point if we remember Kiptyn and Jill going ziplining I noticed she kept looking at Jake and when she saw he was scared she would act scared. I really dont think she was scared to be honest, Jake poor thing looked like he was crapping himself

Elizabeth got beat at her own game if you ask me and when Jake confronted her and called her out she basically didnt look like she didnt know waht to say. She was a little too cocky for my liking I think she was trying to play hard to get. SHe was CLEARLY teasing Jake on that bench and I dont blame him for not giving her a rose what started off as hat she thought was a sweet gesture bit her in the behind.
    Last edited by prettybaby30; 01-19-2010 at 08:58 AM.
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3801294;
    Word. I felt like I was watching Mean Girls instead of the Bachelor.

Other than Gia, Vienna, Ella and a couple of the Invisible Girls, my opinions of just about all of them took a nosedive. My 13-year old son happened to be walking by the tv and watched the Vienna/Ali session. His opinion? "Do girls really act like that? I'm glad I'm a guy." Hee.

In an unexpected turnaround, instead of wincing at all of Jake's cheez-isms (alright, "Bless Her Heart" kinda made me giggle) I actually liked him better tonight. He seemed like a real person, instead of a robot.
    I am thinking the best ABC could do was make the viewers dislike the loser-girls more than the winner-girl. I guess last night they managed to do that with Cory and Ali. I now like Vienna better than those two, though that's not saying much.

What a terrible winner edit Vienna is getting, but guess there wasn't enough endearing footage to do more with her character. I would imagine the relationship is over --- if it ever really was a relationship. Surely if they wanted us to applaud the happy couple, they could do better than this!!!

As for Jake, he's a very different kind of guy. I still see some robot. Sure he is nice and all that, but doesn't have real appeal as far as I'm concerned.

Even though Michele "appeared" to be someone who needed out of there quickly, I was surprised that he did what he did. Why not send the message at the RC? Was it a display of temper? Was it an attempt to further humiliate her on national television?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801120;
    I loved Ali tonight she's the most real out of all of them IMO and takes to BS from anybody. She also seems to have taken the other girls under her wing and they look to her to take care of things. No wonder she left due to work, her no nonsense attitude is probably a valuable asset to have in your employ. I bet Jake very reluctanly let her go...and I'm sure that all of the guys in her area will be looking her up now that they know about her.
    Hey Northerviewer!

I agree with you mostly,I see Ali and Vienna alot alike only to me Ali shows more class.
    I didn't see her coming across as a B%%ch but I did think the toast could have been done without.
    For me I saw Corrie crossing the line with her act omg too much.
    That being said I don't really see Vienna as being very mature cutting in when you already have a rose come on wait a little anyway.
    You put wine together with a fight over a guy...there will be drama.
    I also have to say that I didn't find Jake abandoning the women at the party a good sign either he didn't look stong to me he looked insecure and why the heck would he even kiss a girl he obvisly dodn't want too ughh!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3801310;
    I am thinking the best ABC could do was make the viewers dislike the loser-girls more than the winner-girl. I guess last night they managed to do that with Cory and Ali. I now like Vienna better than those two, though that's not saying much.

What a terrible winner edit Vienna is getting, but guess there wasn't enough endearing footage to do more with her character. I would imagine the relationship is over --- if it ever really was a relationship. Surely if they wanted us to applaud the happy couple, they could do better than this!!!

As for Jake, he's a very different kind of guy. I still see some robot. Sure he is nice and all that, but doesn't have real appeal as far as I'm concerned.

Even though Michele "appeared" to be someone who needed out of there quickly, I was surprised that he did what he did. Why not send the message at the RC? Was it a display of temper? Was it an attempt to further humiliate her on national television?
    Of course we only get to see a fraction of what really goes down on these dates and in the house... but from what I witnessed between him and Michelle, I'm glad Jake sent Michelle packing. You could tell he wasn't feeling it, she could tell and then she started with the "THAT's all I GET" (Paraphrased).. If some guy did that me, I would get up and leave myself..

those petty, immature girls did themselves in on that date, and the fact that he left them all sitting there speechless, no rose, no hug and no warm fuzzies: that was PRICELESS !