Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 684

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

  1. #631
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Tenley doens't even like Vienna, and that's good enough for me to be able to read between the lines, regardless of editing, and see that Vienna is the common denominator in all this She even turned on Gia, her only ally in the house - she really isn't that bright.... Ashliegh should give her that paper with "please turn over" written on both sides, that'll keep her busy and out of their hair for a day or two at least
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #632
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by peachoc;3801195;
    I am tired and it's late but I am trying not to take offense at that. The fact is that every season people have differing opinions and see things differently. If you want to be honest, Fleiss has a nose ring on all of us, because we keep watching. He makes sure there are situations that are unclear enough to result in two sides of the argument. That keeps people discussing the story and watching. I am way past looking for a love story and instead look for clues to the final one. I find the whole thing fascinating.

    Ali may be a wonderful person in regular life, but she did not come across that way to many people tonight - that does not mean those people are just being fooled by Fleiss. The fact is that the words she said hit nerves with people. Vienna may be a wonderful person in real life but she has not come across that way to many people either...that does not mean those people are wrong. Once again - the words she said hit buttons with some.
    my comment wasn't intended to offend anyone, I'm just pointing out that if opinions of the masses can change after one episode, the editors did their job with the footage they had. Fleiss wants people to turn on the favorite and start to like the F1... apparently he's succeeding, which is something he's usually not capable of doing.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  3. #633
    FORT Fan MattLuvsShayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    256

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801037;
    If Vienna is getting the underdog edit then it is not working because I still find her to be annoying at times.

    I am not sure about Vienna yet she confuses me LOL

  4. #634
    FORT Fan MattLuvsShayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    256

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801119;
    I don't think Jake should be aggravated by any of the girls telling him something about another girl. Let's not forget that he was the one that tattled on Wes last season to Jillian. Some people thought he was being a stand-up guy for doing it.


    Thank you for saying that LOL

  5. #635
    FORT Fan MattLuvsShayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    256

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801102;
    I really didn't see Ali in a negative light tonight like others did. I agree that she was very straight forward and being real. She speaks her mind but I really didn't take it as her just being mean.
    I agree with you now I am depressed reading someone saying Ali is gone after F4 oh well darkhorse Jessie is also someone I love maybe Jake will go for Jessie LOL

  6. #636
    FORT Regular Pete B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3801200;
    I don't think so - regarding the 1st paragraph....... Ali does speak her mind - I will admit that - she is also sweet - we ALL have different sides to us - not a bad thing by any means.......... I don't see the 2nd situation between V and A as an attack by A - but more constructive - cluing V in that her actions are hurtful to others - not just herself. V does call them ALL fake - so............... tain't so sweet herself - more vengeful

    But the edit tonight has certainly drawn the line with the fans - like - dislike - but I think that looking at the total picture of things - that only us sleuthers see - sheds a different light on Ali - and I personally don't see her as nasty - mean - whatever adjective I have seen.
    .

    I don't see her necessarily as mean either. However, my point was that Jake very well might see her that way, especially after their 1:1 date and the contrast he saw in her behavior tonight!

  7. #637
    REIDiculous sallys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    817

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3800786;
    I remember a couple of weeks ago someone who knows Gia posted here that she was very good-hearted and would do anything for a friend. After tonight I really get the feeling that she is a genuinely kind and caring person. I certainly did not think I would like her at the beginning, but I do now.
    Sorry to start another topic again, but I REALLY like Gia after tonight. She forgave Vienna, heartfelt or not, even though the other girls were really ganging up on her. She seemed to sweet and genuine. I thought I would really dislike her at the beginning but she is turning out to be my fave! And it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous either!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

  8. #638
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by peachoc;3801195;
    I am tired and it's late but I am trying not to take offense at that. The fact is that every season people have differing opinions and see things differently. If you want to be honest, Fleiss has a nose ring on all of us, because we keep watching. He makes sure there are situations that are unclear enough to result in two sides of the argument. That keeps people discussing the story and watching. I am way past looking for a love story and instead look for clues to the final one. I find the whole thing fascinating.

    Ali may be a wonderful person in regular life, but she did not come across that way to many people tonight - that does not mean those people are just being fooled by Fleiss. The fact is that the words she said hit nerves with people. Vienna may be a wonderful person in real life but she has not come across that way to many people either...that does not mean those people are wrong. Once again - the words she said hit buttons with some.


    Vienna seems to be one of those people who has no filter on her mouth or her actions. It isn't deliberate, she just has no clue how she comes accross. Add that to an inability to read people or get the vibes in a room, and it is a recipe for bad relationships. It is a form of narcicism, I believe, and hopefully most people grow out of it. She simply is clueless about what she has done and the effect she has upon people. She is not mean spirited about it, and has learned to cope by apologising and usually making things better. Tears help
    Ali is not too different, except that she is very good t reading people and knows exactly what to say to achieve the desired effect. Ali has no filter either - no diplomacy.

    One of the most valuable skills a spouse can have in life is diplomacy...makes getting along with the in-laws much easier If I were in a situation where EVERYONE hated the person I was dating - that would be a red-flag for me... Jake has got to be worried that Vienna has no people skills. This will make his life very difficult. He doesn't seem one who would thrive on drama...although he certainly created it last season!
    I think Jake was receptive to what they had to say, however, the delivery was such that he was mostly unreceptive. It planted a seed, but their attacking the girl with whom he had had an intense date the day before was not very effective. Diplomacy/subtlty anyone?

    No one has had the intimate experience with Jake that Vienna has. They faced strong terrifying fears together. He taked about not always being the strong one and she supported him. They took a huge leap together and survived. They laughed and had fun together at Jakes house. Their connection is stronger and more intimate than anyone elses right now.

    Why did none of the girls on the Commedy date get it that, at that time, there was NO ONE there whom he wanted to keep another week? They was nothing about the date that made him want to keep one of the women there.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  9. #639
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801201;
    Tenley doens't even like Vienna, and that's good enough for me to be able to read between the lines, regardless of editing, and see that Vienna is the common denominator in all this She even turned on Gia, her only ally in the house - she really isn't that bright.... Ashliegh should give her that paper with "please turn over" written on both sides, that'll keep her busy and out of their hair for a day or two at least
    Tenley is ... well gullible. I've said it many times in many posts this season. If the other girls don't want Vienna around, then Tenley doesn't. Tenley wanted Michelle to stay around??? I think Tenley has a good heart but she is impressionable. Again, that is only my opinion. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and seeing what all of the girls left have to show us/offer Jake.

  10. #640
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3801220;


    Vienna seems to be one of those people who has no filter on her mouth or her actions. It isn't deliberate, she just has no clue how she comes accross. Add that to an inability to read people or get the vibes in a room, and it is a recipe for bad relationships. It is a form of narcicism, I believe, and hopefully most people grow out of it. She simply is clueless about what she has done and the effect she has upon people. She is not mean spirited about it, and has learned to cope by apologising and usually making things better. Tears help
    Ali is not too different, except that she is very good t reading people and knows exactly what to say to achieve the desired effect. Ali has no filter either - no diplomacy.



    I think Jake was receptive to what they had to say, however, the delivery was such that he was mostly unreceptive. It planted a seed, but their attacking the girl with whom he had had an intense date the day before was not very effective. Diplomacy/subtlty anyone?

    No one has had the intimate experience with Jake that Vienna has. They faced strong terrifying fears together. He taked about not always being the strong one and she supported him. They took a huge leap together and survived. They laughed and had fun together at Jakes house. Their connection is stronger and more intimate than anyone elses right now.

    Why did none of the girls on the Commedy date get it that, at that time, there was NO ONE there whom he wanted to keep another week? They was nothing about the date that made him want to keep one of the women there.
    I could bold/quote several things here, but you basically said it all!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.