Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

FORT Fanatic

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

I don't think Jake should be aggravated by any of the girls telling him something about another girl. Let's not forget that he was the one that tattled on Wes last season to Jillian. Some people thought he was being a stand-up guy for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801102;
    I really didn't see Ali in a negative light tonight like others did. I agree that she was very straight forward and being real. She speaks her mind but I really didn't take it as her just being mean.
    I loved Ali tonight she's the most real out of all of them IMO and takes to BS from anybody. She also seems to have taken the other girls under her wing and they look to her to take care of things. No wonder she left due to work, her no nonsense attitude is probably a valuable asset to have in your employ. I bet Jake very reluctanly let her go...and I'm sure that all of the guys in her area will be looking her up now that they know about her.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

It's wierd how on this board people think Ali is a bully and on others she is still the fan fav I dont think she was being a bully I think she is a person who tells it like she sees it obviously Vienna did something to make the girls all angry with her to the point where they didnt even want to share a room with her but we didnt get to see the reason I think Ali was telling Vienna what all the other girls wanted to say but they were just holding back and Ali was telling it how it is JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801119;
    I don't think Jake should be aggravated by any of the girls telling him something about another girl. Let's not forget that he was the one that tattled on Wes last season to Jillian. Some people thought he was being a stand-up guy for doing it.
    Good point!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3801116 View Post
    At least now Jake has got to be wondering about what Vienna is like, when all the girls have bad feeling towards her. But I guess he still takes her to the final 2. Men!!
    What I find interesting about that is that he was so gung ho about warning Jillian about Wes and letting her know that who she saw was not who Wes was - yet he doesn't seem to care what the girls are saying about Vienna. He said tonight something along the lines that eventually it will show itself. I guess he felt that Wes finally showed his true colors to Jillian and he needs to see Vienna for himself if it is true.

I see this as all being a set up at to why Jake will not end up with anyone. Even if he picks Vienna - no one will be shocked when they are no longer together by the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3801124;
    It's wierd how on this board people think Ali is a bully and on others she is still the fan fav I dont think she was being a bully I think she is a person who tells it like she sees it obviously Vienna did something to make the girls all angry with her to the point where they didnt even want to share a room with her but we didnt get to see the reason I think Ali was telling Vienna what all the other girls wanted to say but they were just holding back and Ali was telling it how it is JMO
    The only problem with this is... who elected Ali spokesperson for the group? I think Ali took tremendous liberty speaking for the entire group. She should have said what she thought and let the others speak for themselves. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3801119;
    LOl - that's right, Jake should have taken note of all that was said about Vienna, especially after he went out of his way to inform Jillian about what was going on behind the scenes.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3801129;
    The only problem with this is... who elected Ali spokesperson for the group? I think Ali took tremendous liberty speaking for the entire group. She should have said what she thought and let the others speak for themselves. JMO
    editing, my dear, editing - besides, we've heard them all voice pretty much the same thoughts, so I think we can safely say that she spoke for them all in what she said. Editing wants to give us an Ali and Vienna showdown, so that's what we're going to see for till Ali leaves. We've heard a lot of "if he likes her, he won't like me" speeches, and I'm thinking that's what it's going to come down to with Ali. It's hard to fall for somebody that's acting like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801120;
    I loved Ali tonight she's the most real out of all of them IMO and takes to BS from anybody. She also seems to have taken the other girls under her wing and they look to her to take care of things. No wonder she left due to work, her no nonsense attitude is probably a valuable asset to have in your employ. I bet Jake very reluctanly let her go...and I'm sure that all of the guys in her area will be looking her up now that they know about her.
    I think she was completely out of line when she told Jake that she wasn't happy that he gave Vienna a rose. I also think she was out of line when she practically ambushed Vienna and told her off for taking time with Jake at the RC. How else was Vienna going to defend herself from the accussations of the other girls that went to Jake to talk trash about her?

I really hate the cliques and the ganging up. Big disappointment tonight for me.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Newbie

I thought tonight's episode was very entertaining. I have always thought Jake would be a good Bachelor and I'm pleased with him so far. I like that he has a decent vocabulary. He seems sensible and astute. I also like that he is dictating things instead of letting the show push him around. Tenley is my favorite, but I'll admit, she does not seem over the situation with the ex. For the most part, I did not have a problem with Ali. However, I do think her edit was more harsh than previously. I still don't care for Vienna. She admitted to Jake by her silence that she had talked about the other women when she said she wasn't a bad person. I think Gia hit the nail on the head in that Vienna does not know when she should not speak. I don't think she is intentionally hurtful; just clueless as to how she comes across to the rest of the women. I did see some chemistry between Vienna and Jake, but I think she is way too immature and self-involved for him. I do think some of it has to be Vienna for all the women to have a negative opinion of her. Plus, her conversation with Gia re-enforced it for me. The edit isn't showing us why she is disliked and is trying to make her sympathetic I believe. However, from a logical standpoint, I don't see her getting a F1 edit. Maybe that is the point, to surprise/drama.