Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3800949;
    I felt Jake was shocking in him just leaving all the women on that roof top after comedy club date. That was just ....wow...so weird. . . . he leaves all of them there. . .like.. .hey I am spent. . .date over. . find your own rides home? LMAO. FREAKING hilarious!
    I'm so happy he did that! I think he had his fill of the catty little girls on that date, and he said 'enough is enough'. Jake went up huge marks in my book during this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3801088;
    Really? I didn't think Ali was acting like a bully. Vienna is the one who is acting nutty and fake with all her tears.
    I agreed with Ashleigh that Vienna's apology was just a quick fix, and not at all sincere... she knew how they all felt about her and then she does it again at the RC.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801093;
    thanks!!

I'm in agreement about Jake being very intuitive with Michelle and Elizabeth tonight.... so why doesn't he see through Vienna ? she's a spoiled little rich girl that wants to "win", just can't like the girl...
    I agree she calls all the girls fake but I think she is the fakest girl in the house she grates on my nerves
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3801096;
    I Am Really Surprised About All The Negative Posts About Ali.
    I Think Ali Is From The Business World And She Is A Direct No Nonsense Kind Of Person. Most Of The Other Girls Are Models, Nanny, Hair Dressers, Etc. And Are From A Different World.
    I really didn't see Ali in a negative light tonight like others did. I agree that she was very straight forward and being real. She speaks her mind but I really didn't take it as her just being mean.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801099;
    I agreed with Ashleigh that Vienna's apology was just a quick fix, and not at all sincere... she knew how they all felt about her and then she does it again at the RC.
    Yeah they are not dumb. Nice try Vienna! Try to be REAL sincere next time.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3801079;
    Tenley said it as a joke before telling Jake about her divorce. It was cut from the show.
    How is it we know that?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3801093;
    thanks!!

I'm in agreement about Jake being very intuitive with Michelle and Elizabeth tonight.... so why doesn't he see through Vienna ? she's a spoiled little rich girl that wants to "win", just can't like the girl...
    Jake didn't have to rely on anyone else for intel on these two, their strange behavior went on right before his eyes. Whatever is going on with Vienna, is not going on when they are alone together.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3801088;
    Really? I didn't think Ali was acting like a bully. Vienna is the one who is acting nutty and fake with all her tears.
    I guess Ali was a little insecure with her feelings because there was no need to tell Jake she was unhappy he picked Vienna for a 1-on-1 date. Let Jake figure that out for himself without telling on another girl. I think Jake was a little aggrivated by it. I still think she is cute and a frontrunner to be the next bachelorette. It just seems like her edit has changed from night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800833;
    That would be interesting to hear exactly what he said. He's sticking up for her. That bungy date was great, IMO, I definately saw the connection there. He was so different, no joker smile, sincere, and leaned on her for the guts to jump.
    I thought the bungy date was great too. First time ever I saw Jake be real and not put on a face for the camera.

Absolutely hated the ganging up tonight. What a disappointment with Corrie. Her comedy routine wasn't funny, it was a pretty low blow to someone that wasn't there to defend herself, and when Vienna did try to defend herself with Jake at the RC, they got mad at her again.

The only one that I like tonight besides Vienna (not that I think Vienna is perfect, but that was too much from the other girls especially Ali, way out of line), was Gia. She accepted Vienna's apology without a question. Ali on the other hand, kept digging at it.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3801109;
    Jake didn't have to rely on anyone else for intel on these two, their strange behavior went on right before his eyes. Whatever is going on with Vienna, is not going on when they are alone together.
    At least now Jake has got to be wondering about what Vienna is like, when all the girls have bad feeling towards her. But I guess he still takes her to the final 2. Men!!