Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Lurker!

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

I'm with some of you in that I'm starting to like Vienna. When I saw the first epi with her the way she acted like a Paris Hilton-wanna-be, my only thought was, "bye-bye Vienna." Maybe because of the RS spoil, I'm trying harder to warm to her, but for whatever reason, I like her. Granted, we didn't get to see what behavior caused these girls to feel this way, but they are acting like a bunch of mean girls and I feel sorry for her.

I thought Ali acted like a bully. And that's too bad, I liked her. And wow, Corrie was really disappointing. That was tacky and low to focus her comedy routine on making a statement to Jake. Totally uncalled for. And Ali congratulated her on her meanness. And why would they use alone time to say anything to Jake about another girl. I couldn't believe it that Jake gave Corrie a rose.

I think Vienna is getting the underdog edit.

Why is it that Vienna said she would rather ride a bike behind the RV than be inside with Tenley? Ali, I get...but Tenley? Could that girl be any more benign in terms of drama??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3801016;
    Why is it that Vienna said she would rather ride a bike behind the RV than be inside with Tenley? Ali, I get...but Tenley? Could that girl be any more benign in terms of drama??
    I think there is a lot more going on behind the scenes for ALL of the girls than what we are seeing. Tenley may not always be as sweet as she is portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3801004;
    ... if memory serves me correctly Ali asked her just how many kisses and Vienna answered I don't kiss and tell. I hardly say that is gushing.
    I agree.

By the way, don't these girls ever learn?? When they talk badly about another girl in the house directly to the bachelor, the guy eventually gets rid of the tattle tale. Always! It's like a rule in the Bachelor Handbook!

FORT Fogey

What bothered me most about Corrie's routine was that it was about somebody that wasn't there -- to defend herself, or to laugh along with the group -- somebody that could come back with something just as funny about Corrie. That's what felt like dirty pool to me. And Jake just looked disappointed in the whole exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3801016;

She said something tonight about Veinna and I was like Tenely. I think Ali and Tenley gang up on Vienna. That is what the preview looked like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3801023;
    What bothered me most about Corrie's routine was that it was about somebody that wasn't there -- to defend herself, or to laugh along with the group -- somebody that could come back with something just as funny about Corrie. That's what felt like dirty pool to me. And Jake just looked disappointed in the whole exercise.
    That is why I like Jake this season. He could have laughed and played it off , but he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3800355;
    Did anyone catch the "Bless her heart" from Jake. Southern speak.......you can san anything about anyone as long as you say "Bless her Heart"
    You are so right about this expression..........coming from a North Carolinian!!

Did not like Ali this episode. Never thought I would say this, because she was my favorite (even though I vowed I would not have one this season!).

Ella is too old for Jake. She is not right for him. Her son was cute, though.

Jury is still out on Vienna.......like her/not like her. Don't know yet.

What can I say about Elizabeth. Good gracious, woman, you are a big tease of the worst kind. Don't think you had a clue why Jake let you go. You will never get a man this way. Men do not like a tease!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

If Vienna is getting the underdog edit then it is not working because I still find her to be annoying at times.

For all those who remember me from past seasons, I was a Kip fan last season and couldn't stand Jake... way too phony for me. I very reluctantly will admit that he's growing on me with each episode, he's getting more "real" as time passes - I feel like his words and actions are more natural than they were on Jillian's season and at the M&G. I've read the board once a few weeks ago and am TOTALLY shocked that he chooses Vienna...guys can be sooo stupid and blind when it comes to women. My first impression of her was that she was another princess Erica the girls in the house sure have her pegged IMO I love Ali but sounds like she leaves after F4, so it'll be another dud season for me, sure glad I haven't invested any time or energy into this. I'm already looking forward to Bach 15....... next!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club