Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3800937;
    Could she be on the dune buggy date? All brunettes have been accounted for though haven't they?
    Yeah, i think she must be on the 2:1 date where both of the women leave? We have that information from RS about the two women leaving though. Everyone else is accounted for in the caps.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Wow...what a shocker tonight's show was. . .lots of things portrayed differently than sleuthers or spoiled by Reality Steve.

I missed who he cut. . .I underestimated his dislike of Elizabeth.

I thought the scenes with Michelle were Great! I felt Jake was shocking in him just leaving all the women on that roof top after comedy club date. That was just ....wow...so weird. . . . he leaves all of them there. . .like.. .hey I am spent. . .date over. . find your own rides home? LMAO. FREAKING hilarious!

The date with Ella seemed to be going to so well. . I kept waiting for him to dump her. . and then BAM he gives her the rose for being such a good MOM!!

Wow....was I wrong. . .but then again... . . I ususally am. I hope many of you faired better.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

So if Jake perhaps sends Ali home at F4, rather than her leaving by her own choice, who are the other possibilities he could he be referring to when he says "she tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves me" (para)?

My gawd Vienna is annoying as heck. What is she? 14?
    JMO - but I'm not liking the girl and think she's waaay out of her element here, and extremely ill-prepared for marriage/life. And those extensions drive me around the bend.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3800945;
    So. Basically everything RS has written is now called into question. Which includes Vienna at F1.

He certainly seemed to believe his source. I'm quite interested in what he has to say for himself tomorrow. He seems like an up-front guy. He may well recant everything he's "spoiled" about the season.
    Yes but I think he has the F4 correct either way. And we have sluthed the F2. What we don't know for sure is the ending.

JU has sc's up.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3800807;
    Wow, I'm really surprised at all the comments about Vienna being right and Ali being the witch. If everyone didn't know she was the (supposed) F1, would you still feel this way??

Because...Vienna reminds me exactly of Robin from Matt's season. She had no compunction breaking in on Elizabeth's time, even when Elizabeth said she need more and she somehow manages to get all of the girls to dislike her to the point noone sleeps in her room (which means she lost 2 roommates that night).

I don't see anything wrong with Ali calling the way she acted out. If anyone was condescending, it was Vienna when Ella got her date card (thought Ella was supposed to go home??) And if I was Ali, I would've gotten up and walked away when Vienna started gushing about all the kissing she and Jake did. Tacky!!

If I didn't know better, I would say they're setting the F2 up as Ali versus Vienna, not Vienna versus Tenley. And since RS was wrong about Ella leaving, methinks there just might be something going on and, perhaps, Vienna is not the final F1. Vienna is definitely not getting the typical F1 edit. There has never been a season where the 'most hated girl' has gone on to be the F1. Next week looks verrrrry interesting...

But on the bright side, I really loved Tenley tonight!
    CANTSTOP - I agree - I don't think Ali was all that bad - tho was edited to look not so good - but that said - her 'discussion' with Vienna at the cocktail party was more 'constructive critisizm rather than b...... Vienna out - pointing out that her actions hurt others - I didn't see it as an attack on V at all.

Looking back at ALL of the clips of Vienna relating to this epiode - she was laying it on pretty thick - and the other gals had some right to be offended by her - and as Jake said himself - he wasn't crazy about the kiss and tell thing.

Corrie opened up the pandora's box at the Comedy Club - a light bulb went off for Jake - and Ashleigh made it real by telling him - Ali was having a great chat with Jake and did address the V thing - but not really in a vindictive manner

Jake got an ear full tonight - now he needs an eye full - as he said himself more than once - he only sees what he sees - and not what is going on in the house - good point...............

If Ali does leave - the set up is there now
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Extensions. That is all.

but really, is short hair so terrible? or growing it out yourself? just sayin......

Preview of next week shows the gals group date going sand boarding - not a motorized vehicle in sight - i picked up on those sand boards weeks ago - uummmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3800807;
    U] I don't see anything wrong with Ali calling the way she acted out. If anyone was condescending, it was Vienna when Ella got her date card (thought Ella was supposed to go home??) And if I was Ali, I would've gotten up and walked away when Vienna started gushing about all the kissing she and Jake did. Tacky!!

ove
    I'm sorry but did we watch the same show tonight. When was Vienna gushing about all the kissing? She mentioned that when they were hanging upside down is when they had their first kiss. And if memory serves me correctly Ali asked her just how many kisses and Vienna answered I don't kiss and tell. I hardly say that is gushing.