Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3800918;
    He has a huge heart. I think he enjoyed his date with Vienna. He said he wanted to look for something outside of what he would date. I just do not see any other reason for why he ends up with her?
    I don't see any reason either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800919;
    It could be. Her intro was with her kid in a backyard or a park? But, i guess it could still be. They placed that cap in the very end of the long preview after the cap of Jake and one of the women walking on the beach.

Since Ella is not on the beach date, what date does she get next week?
    Is she on the 2:1, same as Stephanie after her Legoland date?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3800924;
    Is she on the 2:1, same as Stephanie after her Legoland date?
    She must be because Gia gets a 1:1 date....the beach date has Ali, Tenley, Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie, and Vienna on it. The 2:1 is Kathryn and Ella. That's so weird that it's exactly like Stephanie's edit with Ella getting a 1:1 with her child and then she is on the 2:1.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800926;
    She must be because Gia gets a 1:1 date....the beach date has Ali, Tenley, Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie, and Vienna on it. The 2:1 is Kathryn and Ella. That's so weird that it's exactly like Stephanie's edit with Ella getting a 1:1 with her child and then she is on the 2:1.
    And gets sent home then? Could RS have gotten his dates mixed up?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800833;
    That would be interesting to hear exactly what he said. He's sticking up for her. That bungy date was great, IMO, I definately saw the connection there. He was so different, no joker smile, sincere, and leaned on her for the guts to jump.
    I agree, it was the bungy jump that set Vienna apart. Jake did say that it was interesting how all the girls seemed to focus on the comedy act about Vienna and they must be seeing a different side to her then he is seeing. After his concern about the guiter playing jerk & Julian not being able to see what others were seeing. You would think, it would be a big warning sign to him!

After tonight's show, I have a lot more respect for Jake and think it will be a fun season to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800919;
    It could be. Her intro was with her kid in a backyard or a park? But, i guess it could still be. They placed that cap in the very end of the long preview after the cap of Jake and one of the women walking on the beach.

Since Ella is not on the beach date, what date does she get next week?
    Could she be on the dune buggy date? All brunettes have been accounted for though haven't they?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3800807;
    Wow, I'm really surprised at all the comments about Vienna being right and Ali being the witch. If everyone didn't know she was the (supposed) F1, would you still feel this way??

Because...Vienna reminds me exactly of Robin from Matt's season. She had no compunction breaking in on Elizabeth's time, even when Elizabeth said she need more and she somehow manages to get all of the girls to dislike her to the point noone sleeps in her room (which means she lost 2 roommates that night).

I don't see anything wrong with Ali calling the way she acted out. If anyone was condescending, it was Vienna when Ella got her date card (thought Ella was supposed to go home??) And if I was Ali, I would've gotten up and walked away when Vienna started gushing about all the kissing she and Jake did. Tacky!!

If I didn't know better, I would say they're setting the F2 up as Ali versus Vienna, not Vienna versus Tenley. And since RS was wrong about Ella leaving, methinks there just might be something going on and, perhaps, Vienna is not the final F1. Vienna is definitely not getting the typical F1 edit. There has never been a season where the 'most hated girl' has gone on to be the F1. Next week looks verrrrry interesting...

But on the bright side, I really loved Tenley tonight!

My thoughts too not the f1 edit at all...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3800921;
    I love how they lured in the viewers with the "i'm pregnant" promos but totally cut it out on the show lol The viewers were probably confused.
    What IS the explanation??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3800839;
    RS's words....<Also in the third episode, Ella gets a 1-on-1 date at Sea World with her son and Jake. A date, coincidentally, that was originally planned for Rozlyn and her 7 year old son. Ella does not receive a rose at the end of this date and is sent packing. I'm hearing Jake essentially tells her she should be with her son, and not him. Ouch. >
    So. Basically everything RS has written is now called into question. Which includes Vienna at F1.

He certainly seemed to believe his source. I'm quite interested in what he has to say for himself tomorrow. He seems like an up-front guy. He may well recant everything he's "spoiled" about the season.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Well shockiingly I am really enjoying Jake and also this entire season. With the ugly way all the women are treating Vienna, it reminds me of Travis's season when all the witches ganged up on Moana and were so nasty to her....and the same thing is happening for me now. I started to love Moana after that happened, and I really enjoyed Vienna tonight. And at the WTA in Travis's season, the women all admitted that they were jealous of Moana. They are certainly showing jealousy of Vienna. Glad that Jake is really liking her....I am liking Vienna a lot.

I am soooo also really liking Gia...looking forward to her date next week.

Tenley just seems so very fragile...although for the most part seems like a nice person. So glad RS had it wrong and Ella got to stay. She seems a doll. Valishia...(she has been on rarely, I don't even know how to spell her name..) well I felt so badly for her. I wish we would have gotten to know her. Glad Beth and Michelle are gone, and I can barely stand Ali at this point. BTW...my nonscooped friend is loving Vienna and not liking Ali and her cronies. There, just my rambling thoughts. Really enjoying Jake!!! Thanks
    Karey