Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800331;
    yup..they are making Vienna to be the b*tch....however...Jake isn't going to care how she gets along with the others.....we were chatting about this the other day
    Imagine if the Final Two are Vienna and Ali. Jake may never get to propose because they both killed each other!

We still had this cap of Ella on the beach: Any idea what it could be from? She's worn that dress at the house already.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800902;
    It's Corrie in my avatar. lol
    Corrie was so cute tonight. She is Beautiful and seems down to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3800890;
    yeah but is that realistic..She does seem like a nice person but she is there to fall in love and potentially get engaged to Jake. so for her to be happy that she didn't get a date this week makes me suspect of her and why she is there. Either she wants to fall in love with him and have him fall in love with her or she wants every girl in the house to have a date and one on one time...it can't be both ways... just an observation.
    Maybe she is happy she did not have to jump off a bridge or go to sea world! Would like a better date. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3800907;
    Imagine if the Final Two are Vienna and Ali. Jake may never get to propose because they both killed each other!
    Now that would be the most dramtic ending in Bachelor history

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3800910;
    Maybe she is happy she did not have to jump off a bridge or go to sea world! Would like a better date. Me too.
    I didn't think of it like that... but still the date cards don't say what the date will be, they are kinda cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800908;
    We still had this cap of Ella on the beach: Any idea what it could be from? She's worn that dress at the house already.

Could it be from her intro?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3800904;
    I doubt this. Why would you pick someone just because you feel bad for them. Jake really seems to try to follow his heart and I can't see him doing this.
    He has a huge heart. I think he enjoyed his date with Vienna. He said he wanted to look for something outside of what he would date. I just do not see any other reason for why he ends up with her?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3800914;
    Could it be from her intro?
    It could be. Her intro was with her kid in a backyard or a park? But, i guess it could still be. They placed that cap in the very end of the long preview after the cap of Jake and one of the women walking on the beach.

Since Ella is not on the beach date, what date does she get next week?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I love how they lured in the viewers with the "i'm pregnant" promos but totally cut it out on the show lol The viewers were probably confused.