Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

FORT Fanatic

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3800842;
    Happy Monday night, all!

Are you talking about the comment "If he likes Vienna's type, then he's not for me"?

If so, that was Corrie. I remember because I was surprised.
    Corrie said this to the other women at the pool, but Ashleigh and Ali said this directly to Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800844;
    ok, thanks. That's not what I'm thinking, she actually told Jake, I'm pretty sure it was Ashleigh, they were sitting down. Maybe I need sleep!
    Ashleigh says in a PI: "I need to talk to Jake. Because I hate the fact that he wasted that rose on Vienna. And it just worries me that if that is what he likes then he will not like me."

And then she says to Jake, after telling him how upset all the girls were that Vienna came home: "The girls were sooo upset. I mean they were livid, they were.... myself included....saying that if that's the type of girl that you're looking for, then I may not be right for you. Because I have nothing in common with her."
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3800886;
    When it was believed she could be F1 prior to the beginning of the show, I was so upset, but I really really like her. She seems to be really grounded. I'm excited for her 1 on 1 next week!!

IMO I think Gia is one of the only genuine girls left. The others are too worried about Vienna instead of Jake. I feel he ends up with the F1 (Vienna) because he feels sorry for her not because he loves her.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3800881;
    So far, her edit has been very good. She's getting more of the sweet girl edit than Ali. And I finally figured out who she reminds me of....(a much prettier version of) Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. She even sounds like her!
    Seriously

Vienna doesnt not remind me of Robin at all, Robin wasnt possesive she was just competative and quite refined, intelligent and thought herself above the other girls. Vienna is just a little girl falling in love being thoughtless about how she talks to the other girls...i love her but she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer.

How wierd that Vienna doesnt want to be near Tenley either...im guessing because its only shes Ali's silent friend.

I am not decided about Tenley, last week she was ms Giraffe and bossy with Michelle packing (spunky lass) now shes all sweet and boring again....bah!

With the RS steve thing im wondering if his source is a distant producer...IE muddled info about Ella and not one on location. That would make sense as the middle of the season is always a bit blurred.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3800894;
    Ashleigh says in a PI: "I need to talk to Jake. Because I hate the fact that he wasted that rose on Vienna. And it just worries me that if that is what he likes then he will not like me."

And then she says to Jake, after telling him how upset all the girls were that Vienna came home: "The girls were sooo upset. I mean they were livid, they were.... myself included....saying that if that's the type of girl that you're looking for, then I may not be right for you. Because I have nothing in common with her."
    Thanks richmondrose!

Thanks dodie!! That's exactly what I was talking about. I'm thinking if Ashleigh says that one more time to Jake, she's gone.

FORT Fogey

I think Vienna falls into the category of being too immature for him. It isn't just her age; her behavior shows it. Otherwise, maybe she would be a good match for him. But IMO, bungee jumping does not a lifelong relationship make.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3800884;
    That's a classic quote. lol. Thanks.

P.S. Who's that in your av? Looks like Niki Taylor!
    It's Corrie in my avatar. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3800895;
    IMO I think Gia is one of the only genuine girls left. The others are too worried about Vienna instead of Jake. I feel he ends up with the F1 (Vienna) because he feels sorry for her not because he loves her.
    I doubt this. Why would you pick someone just because you feel bad for them. Jake really seems to try to follow his heart and I can't see him doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3800894;

Their true colors came out tonight. They should have focused on how to impress Jake instead of tear Vienna down. They are being very catty. I think Jake can see that. It backfired because Jake really like his date with Vienna.