Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

In every group photo, Vienna is plastered to Jake's side. She always maneuvers herself right next to him. Perhaps they haven't resorted to knocking her out of the way yet .... next episode
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3800869;
    In every group photo, Vienna is plastered to Jake's side. She always maneuvers herself right next to him. Perhaps they haven't resorted to knocking her out of the way yet .... next episode
    Reminds me of Jesse with Dee.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Gia is very likeable! Each epi, she looks better and better. I loved how tonight when the date box arrived and it was either for Valisha, Ella, or Gia, Gia was happy for Ella saying that it was her time when they found out who had the last 1:1. She showed a real maturity there. Next week will be her time and i can't wait to see how it goes!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800876;
    Gia is very likeable! Each epi, she looks better and better. I loved how tonight when the date box arrived, and it was either for Valisha, Ella, or Gia. And when it was found out that the date was for Ella....Gia was happy for her saying that it was her time. She showed a real maturity there. Next week will be her time and i can't wait to see how it goes!
    She said in a VO it was the best kiss she's ever had in her life, sort of the same thing Jake said of V's kiss.

Gia is very likeable! Each epi, she looks better and better. I loved how tonight when the date box arrived, and it was either for Valisha, Ella, or Gia. And when it was found out that the date was for Ella....Gia was happy for her saying that it was her time. She showed a real maturity there. Next week will be her time and i can't wait to see how it goes!
    So far, her edit has been very good. She's getting more of the sweet girl edit than Ali. And I finally figured out who she reminds me of....(a much prettier version of) Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. She even sounds like her!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800767;
    Corrie just put on her status on facebook:
    That's a classic quote. lol. Thanks.

P.S. Who's that in your av? Looks like Niki Taylor!

Gia is very likeable! Each epi, she looks better and better. I loved how tonight when the date box arrived and it was either for Valisha, Ella, or Gia, Gia was happy for Ella saying that it was her time when they found out who had the last 1:1. She showed a real maturity there. Next week will be her time and i can't wait to see how it goes!
    When it was believed she could be F1 prior to the beginning of the show, I was so upset, but I really really like her. She seems to be really grounded. I'm excited for her 1 on 1 next week!!

I think Jake is one of the best bachelor's they have had in years. He is sweet, loving, and stronger than I thought he would be. He seems to read people well. Also, I am glad that instead of keeping Michelle and Elizabeth around for drama he cut them no questions asked. I think he is there for the right reasons. Now I think he is too good for some of the girls left. He deserves someone that is going to give him everything that he is looking for in a wife. After tonight I do not know if that girl is there. I see a lot of immature people not ready to settle down.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3800881;
    So far, her edit has been very good. She's getting more of the sweet girl edit than Ali. And I finally figured out who she reminds me of....(a much prettier version of) Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. She even sounds like her!

Yes, she does look like EP!

yeah but is that realistic..She does seem like a nice person but she is there to fall in love and potentially get engaged to Jake. so for her to be happy that she didn't get a date this week makes me suspect of her and why she is there. Either she wants to fall in love with him and have him fall in love with her or she wants every girl in the house to have a date and one on one time...it can't be both ways... just an observation.