Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by Color_wheel;3800835;
    It was Ashleigh in a PI, but I think Ali said almost the same thing.
    ok, thanks. That's not what I'm thinking, she actually told Jake, I'm pretty sure it was Ashleigh, they were sitting down. Maybe I need sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3800811;
    Not only that but--Vienna made an excellent point the tv audience rarely gets insight to--those cocktail parties/RC's are very long.
    If you don't get time to talk to TB, then you have no one to blame but yourself. People get caught up in convo's and lose track of time all the time IRL, so to interrupt--politely--would only be smart.
    Something else I noticed and I'm not sure if it was just editing..but tonight at the comedy club and rose ceremony the only one that seemed the most focused on Jake was Vienna the other girls appeared more concerned with yaya sisterhood.. Ali's attitude toward Michelle changed when Michelle didn't join in the lets bash Vienna conversation and then at the rose ceremony Ali was all up trying to make sure Vienna knew her place and to let the other girls have a turn.. I'm sorry but if I was that situation, you'd better be darn sure I'm going to do my best to monopolize all his time so he doesn't have time to kiss or chat with someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800833;
    That would be interesting to hear exactly what he said. He's sticking up for her. That bungy date was great, IMO, I definately saw the connection there. He was so different, no joker smile, sincere, and leaned on her for the guts to jump.
    Again, the previews go by so fast that he may not have been talking about V! lol But, i think he was. It will be interesting to see what he says. At that point, they showed him and Vienna comeing back to the table full of girls from some alone time, i think.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3800836;
    I posted photos on 1/14/10. Do a search for my posts and you will find them.
    Cupcakes posted some more detailed photos this evening. It shows in detail the posts up close. If you do a search on her posts it will come up.
    I hope that helps. I am just tooooo lazy to dig em up.

Thanks Kasha! ... I knew you posted the picture with the scrolly posts, just didn't remember it was at Jade Mountain. Here it your 1/14 posted picture:

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800844;
    ok, thanks. That's not what I'm thinking, she actually told Jake, I'm pretty sure it was Ashleigh, they were sitting down. Maybe I need sleep!
    I do remember Ashleigh talking to Jake about Vienna. I thought you were referring to Corrie who says by the pool that if Vienna is someone he is interested in, then she isn't the one for him? Something similar to that.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3800845;
    Something else I noticed and I'm not sure if it was just editing..but tonight at the comedy club and rose ceremony the only one that seemed the most focused on Jake was Vienna the other girls appeared more concerned with yaya sisterhood.. Ali's attitude toward Michelle changed when Michelle didn't join in the lets bash Vienna conversation and then at the rose ceremony Ali was all up trying to make sure Vienna knew her place and to let the other girls have a turn.. I'm sorry but if I was that situation, you'd better be darn sure I'm going to do my best to monopolize all his time so he doesn't have time to kiss or chat with someone else...
    Ali is definitely coming off as the leader of the Mean Girls club. Maybe Vienna is deserving of all this attitude, but the audience is not being shown why. The edit is definitely slanted towards Vienna being the sympathetic character.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3800837;
    That would have been epic irony if the first or only kiss she got was the last time she saw him!

I'm glad at least they gave the audio of her saying, "I should have kissed you."

I don't doubt she has a lot of experience with guys but she doesn't understand them. Add to that a poor adjustment to being one of many girls and she was destined for an early exit.
    Whatever else she might understand, she didn't understand The Bachelor. Yes, fundamentally, it's a game, but if you are as *obvious* about your strategy as she was, your interest in the bachelor becomes suspect.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800847;
    Thanks Kasha! ... I knew you posted the picture with the scrolly posts, just didn't remember it was at Jade Mountain. Here it your 1/14 posted picture:

And again, Cupcakes had some wonderful indepth breakdown analysis of the posts.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Maybe it doesn't matter now that she's gone, but I just have to say that Elizabeth is the most disappointing contestant that I've seen in a long while. She started off with such promise -- so gorgeous, playful, confident and seemed like a breath of fresh air for this show. Then she started with all the kissing tease stuff. And now tonight more of the same, and adding on a backrub tease. We were never shown a real conversation between them, just all the teasing. After she and Jake were interrupted by Vienna, she told all the other girls that Jake was mad that she didn't kiss him. Even after she was cut she still didn't get that it wasn't because she didn't kiss him -- it was the stupid teasing. It was really aggravating and frustrating to watch.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3800850;
    Ali is definitely coming off as the leader of the Mean Girls club. Maybe Vienna is deserving of all this attitude, but the audience is not being shown why. The edit is definitely slanted towards Vienna being the sympathetic character.
    I saw enough--walking in and immediately talking about all the kisses you had then gushing to Ella about how wonderful a time she'll have because Jake is an amazing man and how she'll love having that 1:1 time with him then calling Gia fake when Gia's telling her that she's stuck up for V but it's been hard when V won't stop how she's acting.

I saw enough to make my decision...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time