Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3800819;
    Yes, we have placed "that" bed.
    It's from Anse Chastanet. Both CC and I found photos showing such.

This one?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

How can every girl have the same opinion of one(vienna). She say she does not care what she says or does and that is why she has no filter. when you are living with a bunch of women sometimes you need a filter. Her quote about wanting ali and tenley off the rv(does that mean they are both mean girls because vienna opinion is the same for both of them. Also nobody would sleep in the same room as her, that is either someone you do not like or body odor. Your choice. Either way it is all fake along with some spoilers and boobs

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800826;
    Jake also mentions in the previews for next week that Vienna is getting caught up in the drama? And that she needs to focus on...? I'll have to rewatch that to know exactly what he said about her.
    That would be interesting to hear exactly what he said. He's sticking up for her. That bungy date was great, IMO, I definately saw the connection there. He was so different, no joker smile, sincere, and leaned on her for the guts to jump.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800821;
    Was this person by the pool when they said this? If so, then it's Corrie. If not, then it's someone else. lol
    It was Ashleigh in a PI, but I think Ali said almost the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800831;
    This one?

I posted photos on 1/14/10. Do a search for my posts and you will find them.
    Cupcakes posted some more detailed photos this evening. It shows in detail the posts up close. If you do a search on her posts it will come up.
    I hope that helps. I am just tooooo lazy to dig em up.

Here was my photo from Anse Chastanet.

Last edited by KashatheDiva; 01-18-2010 at 11:54 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3800737;
    Elizabeth leaves without a kiss!!
    That would have been epic irony if the first or only kiss she got was the last time she saw him!

I'm glad at least they gave the audio of her saying, "I should have kissed you."

I don't doubt she has a lot of experience with guys but she doesn't understand them. Add to that a poor adjustment to being one of many girls and she was destined for an early exit.

FORT Fogey

I tend to think that there's a reason why none of the others liked her. It seems to be fairly universal. Even Gia, who kind of defended her, was calling her out and telling her to be more mature. I do think she was decent with Jake, though; but getting along with other women is important too.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3800590;
    i want to go back and re-read his exact wording, but of course the server is down.

i just can't remember if he said jake sent her home directly from the 1-1 date, or if he said she was let go after the 1-1 date.. as in, didn't have to be immediately after, but maybe the next date.

i guess ella is probably on the 2-on-1 like stephanie
    RS's words....<Also in the third episode, Ella gets a 1-on-1 date at Sea World with her son and Jake. A date, coincidentally, that was originally planned for Rozlyn and her 7 year old son. Ella does not receive a rose at the end of this date and is sent packing. I'm hearing Jake essentially tells her she should be with her son, and not him. Ouch. >

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800821;
    Was this person by the pool when they said this? If so, then it's Corrie. If not, then it's someone else. lol
    Happy Monday night, all!

Are you talking about the comment "If he likes Vienna's type, then he's not for me"?

If so, that was Corrie. I remember because I was surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800833;
    That would be interesting to hear exactly what he said. He's sticking up for her. That bungy date was great, IMO, I definately saw the connection there. He was so different, no joker smile, sincere, and leaned on her for the guts to jump.
    I agree! Refreshing to see. Loved how he kept nuzzling into her chin lol It was a cute moment!