Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Yup we have caps of Vienna at Anse Chastanet and Tenley at Jade Mountain. Both LCD locations. So RS has the F2 right. I can't believe invisible Kathryn survived another rose ceremony lol

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3800780;
    I usually don't go for someone with a rose interuptting, but I think tonight, Vienna really needed to say those things to Jake....I don't blame her. She is sure not the first, and won't be the last, to do that.
    Not only that but--Vienna made an excellent point the tv audience rarely gets insight to--those cocktail parties/RC's are very long.
    If you don't get time to talk to TB, then you have no one to blame but yourself. People get caught up in convo's and lose track of time all the time IRL, so to interrupt--politely--would only be smart.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800800;
    They are from the FD. It's the cap of Vienna with the bed behind her that shows that she is in the LCD's.

Have we really placed that bed yet?

The beds at Jade Mountain don't match. And either do the beds at Jaloiuse ... they also have white wood posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3800807;
    Wow, I'm really surprised at all the comments about Vienna being right and Ali being the witch. If everyone didn't know she was the (supposed) F1, would you still feel this way??

Because...Vienna reminds me exactly of Robin from Matt's season. She had no compunction breaking in on Elizabeth's time, even when Elizabeth said she need more and she somehow manages to get all of the girls to dislike her to the point noone sleeps in her room (which means she lost 2 roommates that night).

I don't see anything wrong with Ali calling the way she acted out. If anyone was condescending, it was Vienna when Ella got her date card (thought Ella was supposed to go home??) And if I was Ali, I would've gotten up and walked away when Vienna started gushing about all the kissing she and Jake did. Tacky!!

If I didn't know better, I would say they're setting the F2 up as Ali versus Vienna, not Vienna versus Tenley. And since RS was wrong about Ella leaving, methinks there just might be something going on and, perhaps, Vienna is not the final F1. Vienna is definitely not getting the typical F1 edit. There has never been a season where the 'most hated girl' has gone on to be the F1. Next week looks verrrrry interesting...

But on the bright side, I really loved Tenley tonight!
    Shane wasn't very well liked.
    A different perspective....2 of my friends who know absolutely no spoilers love Vienna, & can't stand Ali.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3800813;
    Shane wasn't very well liked.
    A different perspective....2 of my friends who know absolutely no spoilers love Vienna, & can't stand Ali.
    My mom doesn't know any spoilers and she love Vienna and Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800812;
    Have we really placed that bed yet?

The beds at Jade Mountain don't match. And either do the beds at Jaloiuse ... they also have white wood posts.
    Yes, we have placed "that" bed.
    It's from Anse Chastanet. Both CC and I found photos showing such.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800809;
    ok, I need to see if I can find that. Whoever that is, I think is gone next. Michelle talked about leaving last week, she talked about it again and poof! I thought it was Ashleigh, but I'll have to check.
    Was this person by the pool when they said this? If so, then it's Corrie. If not, then it's someone else. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3800715;
    Ella is beautiful.
    She is but she's Father Shopping. Much too much talk about The Dad and looking too far ahead too soon.

Jake also mentions in the previews for next week that Vienna is getting caught up in the drama? And that she needs to focus on...? I'll have to rewatch that to know exactly what he said about her.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3800823;
    She is but she's Father Shopping. Much too much talk about The Dad and looking too far ahead too soon.
    yeah, i didn't like it when she said Jake could be her son's father. not a good thing to say in any situation, otherwise, she's a doll!