Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3800792;
    But we do have screencaps putting Vienna in the F2, correct??

Unless the WGD, laying on the boat, walking on the beach are all FD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800790;
    Where there any previews/caps for anything beyond next week?
    Yep, hopefully someone will be able to capture them soon and post them for us! Gia gets the 1:1 date....they all head on a road trip in an RV. Vienna says she would rather ride a bike behind the RV instead of staying with Ali and Tenley.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800797;
    They are from the FD. It's the cap of Vienna with the bed behind her that shows that she is in the LCD's.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800386;
    I could see if a few girls had a problem with Vienna, but it's ALL of them. Really weird!
    Yeah what they've only been together what now about 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3800797;
    Don't we have her in two different hotel rooms based on the beds? If so she has to be F2 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800799;
    Yep, hopefully someone will be able to capture them soon and post them for us! Gia gets the 1:1 date....they all head on a road trip in an RV. Vienna says she would rather ride a bike behind the RV instead of staying with Ali and Tenley.

Can you just see her huffing it on a bike behind the RV. I would love it if TPTB put her in a limo alongside the RV.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3800389;
    Could this be part of the "I didn't do what some people wanted me to do" statement of Jake's? (paraphrasing there!)
    I could see that fitting....

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, I'm really surprised at all the comments about Vienna being right and Ali being the witch. If everyone didn't know she was the (supposed) F1, would you still feel this way??

Because...Vienna reminds me exactly of Robin from Matt's season. She had no compunction breaking in on Elizabeth's time, even when Elizabeth said she need more and she somehow manages to get all of the girls to dislike her to the point noone sleeps in her room (which means she lost 2 roommates that night).

I don't see anything wrong with Ali calling the way she acted out. If anyone was condescending, it was Vienna when Ella got her date card (thought Ella was supposed to go home??) And if I was Ali, I would've gotten up and walked away when Vienna started gushing about all the kissing she and Jake did. Tacky!!

If I didn't know better, I would say they're setting the F2 up as Ali versus Vienna, not Vienna versus Tenley. And since RS was wrong about Ella leaving, methinks there just might be something going on and, perhaps, Vienna is not the final F1. Vienna is definitely not getting the typical F1 edit. There has never been a season where the 'most hated girl' has gone on to be the F1. Next week looks verrrrry interesting...

But on the bright side, I really loved Tenley tonight!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3800709;
    So far we have seen Vienna cry at least once in every episode since opening night when she is with Jake. If this is how she handles situations that affect her in the long run it could get realllllllllllly annoying or a big downer on a relationship.
    I think she cries easily but recovers easily, too. Unlike Ali who is tough as nails but harbors jealousy and grudges. Vienna is one of the youngest (23) so I cut her some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800793;
    Corrie, i think.
    ok, I need to see if I can find that. Whoever that is, I think is gone next. Michelle talked about leaving last week, she talked about it again and poof! I thought it was Ashleigh, but I'll have to check.