Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

I concur! WTH kind of edit is Vienna getting? It almost makes no sense and shouldn't to the casual view either

FORT Regular

They hate her because she was gushing about her date? UMM HELLO! Of course she was. She had an amazing time. That's not why they hate her. Ali was doing the same thing. All their hate and the lack of evidence in the edit of Vienna is just making me like her more.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3800382;
    This is still at the comedy date?
    Yup!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I really like how Vienna & Jake were with each other on their date, but can't help but wonder what the girls see that we don't... then again, I'm not a huge Jake fan, so maybe they compliment each other. I just don't understand why the girls always feel the need to talk to the bach. about the unliked girl if they are really there for themselves.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

These women are all acting like cry babies, IMO. Well the edit is showing it that way. Why should they care about Vienna? Care about yourself, no?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3800384;
    i am not sure its b*tchy....but more insecure and immature behavior...she got that first date and it was wonderful and I don't think it occured to her than he could have just as good of a time with someone else and she is having a hard time dealing with it
    In other words, more fake drama.

Michelle is psycho

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3800379;
    Michelle did have one good point. She was going to use her time with Jake NOT b*tching about Vienna and her rose. Good for her. She's still Karazy though.
    Agree. Michelle had a good point.

Ali is really coming off a real bitch in this episode. Don't care for her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3800391;
    I don't see Ali as b****y but very forward and willing to speak her mind. Corrie did it through the comedy, Ashleigh told Jake right out, Gia admitted she tried to defend her but is even feeling different now. Even gentile Ella is saying it. So there has to be a lot they are not showing of Vienna.
    I agree, but there are some women who don't get along with others, but that doesn't mean they can't fall in love and get married.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3800391;
    I don't see Ali as b****y but very forward and willing to speak her mind. Corrie did it through the comedy, Ashleigh told Jake right out, Gia admitted she tried to defend her but is even feeling different now. Even gentile Ella is saying it. So there has to be a lot they are not showing of Vienna.
    Obviously they are hiding something with V because it makes no sense for everyone to hate her because she's gushing about her date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."