Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan18/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800368;
    IF all of the girls don't like Vienna and we the viewers do....that means they aren't showing us what the girls see and it's only making the girls in the house look bad.
    Exactly. We are shown only what MF wants us to see. We are shown his story rather than the real story. At least that's my take on all this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3800370;
    I agree the edit is turning quickly on Ali.
    i am not sure its b*tchy....but more insecure and immature behavior...she got that first date and it was wonderful and I don't think it occured to her than he could have just as good of a time with someone else and she is having a hard time dealing with it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800374;
    yup.....and it boils down to Jake not caring what the others think...only what he sees in her....
    Which is the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3800377;
    I think they're complaining about how she is in general. They were probably surprised to see her home with a rose. You know how some girls are with guys and the second he's gone the gloves come off? I'm guessing that's Vienna.
    I could see if a few girls had a problem with Vienna, but it's ALL of them. Really weird!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

The majority of the woman are snarky about Vienna tonight -- not just Ali. Ali and Ashleigh both told Jake they were disappointed Vienna came home with the rose because they are different than Vienna!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3800376;
    I honestly think she fell hard and fast and is not happy that Jake is still "looking". I'm guessing she leaves to safeguard her heart.
    I think she is just ticked that he's not paying all his attention to her. I liked Ali, but they are editing her to be not so nice. Kind of like the child that doesn't win the game, will quit early.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3800374;
    yup.....and it boils down to Jake not caring what the others think...only what he sees in her....
    Could this be part of the "I didn't do what some people wanted me to do" statement of Jake's? (paraphrasing there!)

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3800381;
    marks for Michelle for not joining in the bitching....to be fair she was probably planning how to shave the girls heads while they slept.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I don't see Ali as b****y but very forward and willing to speak her mind. Corrie did it through the comedy, Ashleigh told Jake right out, Gia admitted she tried to defend her but is even feeling different now. Even gentile Ella is saying it. So there has to be a lot they are not showing of Vienna.

She may have rubbed it in to much about the date and the rose, and maybe she told them she will be the one not them that ends up with him. Who knows for sure but there is a reason they don't like her.