Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Edit for the Rumored F3 *SPOILERS*

The Edit for the Rumored F3 *SPOILERS*

**********buffer for spoilers**********

This thread is dedicated strictly to editing details as they relate to [mod edit]. Please use this thread to post anything you notice in the edit that helps us construct the story being told about [mod edit].
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-16-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Re: The Edit - Gia

So far..Her edit has been nothing other than a very short 1:1 time with Jake at the photo shoot..If we didn't have behind the scene info on her..We would know much about her..I think maybe she will start to get more camera time soon...Since we know she is going to be around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3798211;
    So far..Her edit has been nothing other than a very short 1:1 time with Jake at the photo shoot..If we didn't have behind the scene info on her..We would know much about her..I think maybe she will start to get more camera time soon...Since we know she is going to be around for a while.
    Oh I suspect she will be front and center soon as I still think she is this seasons Wes. There for her career not primarily for Jake. Just MHO. I don't think Gia's edit will entirely be what we expect. I'm looking forward to see what Jake gets to know about her.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3798260;
    Oh I suspect she will be front and center soon as I still think she is this seasons Wes. There for her career not primarily for Jake. Just MHO. I don't think Gia's edit will entirely be what we expect. I'm looking forward to see what Jake gets to know about her.
    I am interested how they will edit her..So far not much tho..

FORT Fan

At this point, I don't know why she's there. She doesn't strike me as the type who would be interested in Jake, so I'm guessing she's there for what she can get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3798416;
    At this point, I don't know why she's there. She doesn't strike me as the type who would be interested in Jake, so I'm guessing she's there for what she can get out of it.

In past seasons, most of the girls indicate they went on TB for the adventure, travel, etc., and if they found love, that would be a bonus.

Why would Gia be any different? It's ludicrous to think that every girl would be there only to find love, knowing there are 24 other girls there as well.

Gia's edit is a slow starter, akin to Bettina, Danielle, and other F3's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3798459;
    In past seasons, most of the girls indicate they went on TB for the adventure, travel, etc., and if they found love, that would be a bonus.

Why would Gia be any different? It's ludicrous to think that every girl would be there only to find love, knowing there are 24 other girls there as well.

Gia's edit is a slow starter, akin to Bettina, Danielle, and other F3's.
    Good point. When Jillian was on Jason's season she admitted that she went on the show for adventure & travel.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3798471;
    Good point. When Jillian was on Jason's season she admitted that she went on the show for adventure & travel.
    As did Tessa.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

IMO Gia is beautiful. What guy wouldn't want to date her? I'm keeping my eye on her edit soley for the purpose of trying to determine if they are getting her prepared for the next bachelorette, since my initial gut feeling was she was going to be F1 has been clouded by RS

With her experience in front of the camera, that would come naturally for her. Its all the other stuff that I need to determine if she would be able to carry the show. Does she speak well, does she have a good head on her shoulders, does she have good judgement of charachter. I don't think her past boyfriends are any negative indication of her relationship style. As far as her job is concerned, I'm sure she enjoys what she does, and she has made a name for herself out in that industry.

I liked Gia as soon as I saw her picture. Not so much when I saw the vids/clips, now I'm back to liking her. I don't know anything about the industry she works in, perhaps she doesn't have a choice in some of the shoots she does?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3798474;
    As did Tessa.
    Jen Sheft, who was Andrew Firestone's F1, said that she went on the show for adventure.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast