Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Edit for the Rumored F3 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: The Edit - Gia

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3798488;
    IMO Gia is beautiful. What guy wouldn't want to date her? I'm keeping my eye on her edit soley for the purpose of trying to determine if they are getting her prepared for the next bachelorette, since my initial gut feeling was she was going to be F1 has been clouded by RS

With her experience in front of the camera, that would come naturally for her. Its all the other stuff that I need to determine if she would be able to carry the show. Does she speak well, does she have a good head on her shoulders, does she have good judgement of charachter. I don't think her past boyfriends are any negative indication of her relationship style. As far as her job is concerned, I'm sure she enjoys what she does, and she has made a name for herself out in that industry.

I liked Gia as soon as I saw her picture. Not so much when I saw the vids/clips, now I'm back to liking her. I don't know anything about the industry she works in, perhaps she doesn't have a choice in some of the shoots she does?

I am not necessarily taking what people say as to who the F1, f2 etc are. I never have and have so far always been proved right. From the editing, Gia is getting the F1 edit. She is very beautiful, not pretty, but handsome. Hidden, subtle, The F2 and F3 are more visible. Tenley is getting the F3 edit and my feeling is Vienna is getting the F2 edit. Of course, I do not say this is their positions, just what the edit shows so far. Ali is getting the F4 edit. sweet but controversial. Lets wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3798488;
    IMO Gia is beautiful. What guy wouldn't want to date her? I'm keeping my eye on her edit soley for the purpose of trying to determine if they are getting her prepared for the next bachelorette, since my initial gut feeling was she was going to be F1 has been clouded by RS

With her experience in front of the camera, that would come naturally for her. Its all the other stuff that I need to determine if she would be able to carry the show. Does she speak well, does she have a good head on her shoulders, does she have good judgement of charachter. I don't think her past boyfriends are any negative indication of her relationship style. As far as her job is concerned, I'm sure she enjoys what she does, and she has made a name for herself out in that industry.

I liked Gia as soon as I saw her picture. Not so much when I saw the vids/clips, now I'm back to liking her. I don't know anything about the industry she works in, perhaps she doesn't have a choice in some of the shoots she does?

I do know about this industry ... my niece was a top model (Vogue, Elle, Bazaare, Madamoiselle, etc), and her sister a top designer in New York (her dresses are on magazine covers, movie stars, etc.).

You can't be modest in this industry. Run-way models have to strip down and change into their next garment with no privacy in front of make-up artists, hairdressers, producers, designers, etc.

Same with still models.

Remember the Calvin Klein commercials with the guys in their briefs? Loved those commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3798474;
    As did Tessa.
    And she was Andy's F1.

I want to see more of Gia. So far her edit has been good. She is a lot more sweet than I thought she would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3798502;
    I do know about this industry ... my niece was a top model (Vogue, Elle, Bazaare, Madamoiselle, etc), and her sister a top designer in New York (her dresses are on magazine covers, movie stars, etc.).

You can't be modest in this industry. Run-way models have to strip down and change into their next garment with no privacy in front of make-up artists, hairdressers, producers, designers, etc.

Same with still models.

Remember the Calvin Klein commercials with the guys in their briefs? Loved those commercials.
    Thanks, Bet2Win that's where I was going with that. A friend of mine's son, is a designer in NYC and the stories of the runnway are comical. Especially since he is gay and women's body parts don't interest him. He's a wonderful guy, and I love him!

From my limited knowledge of that industry, work is work, and if you're in that industry you take what you can to better your future, just as in any profession.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12