Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Edit for the Rumored F1 *SPOILERS*

The Edit for the Rumored F1 *SPOILERS*

This thread is dedicated strictly to editing details as they relate to the rumored F1. Please use this thread to post anything you notice in the edit that helps us construct the story being told about the rumored F1.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-16-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spoils F1 in title and mouse hovers

Re: The Edit - Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3798198;
    This thread is dedicated strictly to editing details as they relate to Vienna. Please use this thread to post anything you notice in the edit that helps us construct the story being told about Vienna.
    ok I watched the grapeview extended preview where Ali tells vienna she's upset that Vienna got the 1:1 date because no one in the house likes Vienna.. so I'm guess Fliess is going with SHOCK Value...because the unlikable girl is F1...

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3798283;
    ok I watched the grapeview extended preview where Ali tells vienna she's upset that Vienna got the 1:1 date because no one in the house likes Vienna.. so I'm guess Fliess is going with SHOCK Value...because the unlikable girl is F1...
    Vienna's edit just reminds of me "the girl that works for Hooters" type person . . .

Bar maid?
    Beach tart?
    Not alot up above?
    Paris Hilton with little dog?

I am trying . . .but the drama scenes with her . . . trying to make her look like a princess are just not working for me. . .
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3798283;
    where do I find the "grapeview" extended preview?

Vienna reminds me of a cross between Farrah Fawcett and Paris Hilton. She was not portrayed well in the first episode IMO, but my guess is that her edit will improve over time...I wish her and Jake well..

FORT Fan

Who is the real Vienna? I can't wait to see her interactions with Jake and with the girls in the house because I need a better sense of who she is before I come up with an opinion...good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3798331;
    where do I find the "grapeview" extended preview?
    TV Grapevine dot com.

FORT Fogey

From the edit we do know a couple of things. At the Meet and Greet Vienna does the old "feel my heart beating" routine ( which by the way DeAnna did with Brad which leads me to believe it is a producer prompt) as well as she tells Jake about a place on her leg which she got playing softball. As a result, he kisses her leg.
    Later Chris Harrison suggests that Vienna is aggressive, but Jake says that she is beautiful and playful.
    This portrayal is going to set up the next connection together which is the group trip to 6 Flags where Jake says he wants to see the girls be playful.
    It is during this group date time when we hear him say that he is looking for his best friend. It is important to note in the edit when this is said. Although it is not said directly when he is sitting with her, it is said during he activity they are sharing. (It was not said on the fashion shoot date nor on Ali's date.)

He has said that one of the qualities he is looking for in a woman is that she is adventurous. During the next episode, Vienna and Jake are going to bungee jump.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

The extended preview shows both Vienna and Jake terrified of the height. We know they jump per previews. This will be an 'overcoming our fears together' moment. If Vienna says, "Let's do it again" then she will be getting a Molly edit!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3798491;
    The extended preview shows both Vienna and Jake terrified of the height. We know they jump per previews. This will be an 'overcoming our fears together' moment. If Vienna says, "Let's do it again" then she will be getting a Molly edit!
    The adrenaline rush is supposed to also somehow emotionally bond a couple together according to some psychological studies.

As far as the Molly edit, it appears that Molly is who he really wanted, so that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Also technically speaking, Molly became the final one in the very end, so her edit would be the F1 edit.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast