Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Edit for the Rumored F1 *SPOILERS*

Re: The Edit for the Rumored F1 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799141;
    Although we do see Ali calling Michelle out on the group date....they seem to be trying to get people to think that Michelle is the meanie and everyone hates her. I'm not sure how it will come across on television though. I guess we will see tommorow night!
    Especially since we saw Roz and Tenley with Michelle when she was having her meltdown and wanting to leave and Tenley didn't say anything about Michelle being 'mean'... I think as the show progresses we are going to see a side to Ali that is possessive, insecure and overly confrontational.

FORT Fogey

In Ali's edit thread, I have tried to draw speculation comparisons between her edit and the edit of other F4s. We have less to work with on Vienna until after the next episode, but I can throw out a couple of things.

Does Vienna's storyline evolve around her rebellious early marriage? If not, we need to start a storyline for Vienna on her 1-1 episode.

Let's look at F1 storylines from Matt's season on:

Shayne - A Hollywood starlet whose famous father has been divorced many times and who takes care of her family is there for a relationship with Matt.

Jesse - The relationship starts out as a friendship and progresses into a love relationship by the FRC.

Jason - A former cheerleader with (edited) few boyfriends and unsupportive parents finds love away from all the fanfare with a single father and his son.

Jillian - A workaholic finds the importance of love.

As F1s, Melissa and Ed were seen as threats. When the girls were voting on who to vote out, a PI or VO indicated that Melissa was seen as a threat.
    We heard Reid say that if Ed got to go to the house ( with Jillian), he would be a threat.
    Will we see Vienna viewed as a threat?

On the 3rd episode cast a breast date, we heard Melissa open up to Jason about her breast reduction. We have already heard Vienna open up about her early marriage. Will she open up more?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3799148;
    In Ali's edit thread, I have tried to draw speculation comparisons between her edit and the edit of other F4s. We have less to work with on Vienna until after the next episode, but I can throw out a couple of things.

Does Vienna's storyline evolve around her rebellious early marriage? If not, we need to start a storyline for Vienna on her 1-1 episode.

Let's look at F1 storylines from Matt's season on:

Shayne - A Hollywood starlet whose famous father has been divorced many times and who takes care of her family is there for a relationship with Matt.

Jesse - The relationship starts out as a friendship and progresses into a love relationship by the FRC.

Jason - A former cheerleader with (edited) few boyfriends and unsupportive parents finds love away from all the fanfare with a single father and his son.

Jillian - A workaholic finds the importance of love.

As F1s, Melissa and Ed were seen as threats. When the girls were voting on who to vote out, a PI or VO indicated that Melissa was seen as a threat.
    We heard Reid say that if Ed got to go to the house ( with Jillian), he would be a threat.
    Will we see Vienna viewed as a threat?
    On the 3rd episode cast a breast date, we heard Melissa open up to Jason about her breast reduction. We have already heard Vienna open up about her early marriage. Will she open up more?
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't the preview for Monday's epi show that she's a threat to Ali.. We hear Ali saying something along the lines of: "It isn't that he had a 1:1 date its that it was with YOU" to Vienna...that is either a degrading comment; Ali thinks Vienna is beneath her; or a comment coming from someone that is threatened; Ali sees a deeper 'connection' between Jake and Vienna and does not like it one bit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3799156;
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't the preview for Monday's epi show that she's a threat to Ali.. We hear Ali saying something along the lines of: "It isn't that he had a 1:1 date its that it was with YOU" to Vienna...that is either a degrading comment; Ali thinks Vienna is beneath her; or a comment coming from someone that is threatened; Ali sees a deeper 'connection' between Jake and Vienna and does not like it one bit.
    In both of the examples I gave, the word "threat" was used. While Ali most definitely sounds like she is not coming off well, we are having to infer at this point. It will be interesting to see what actually comes across. I am with Ariel, I believe, who said that if Ali is going to leave in an HT RC, she can't leave as a bright, shiny penny; she will have to be tarnished a bit.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

seems all the pennies will be somewhat tarnished this season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3799167;
    seems all the pennies will be somewhat tarnished this season.
    Except for the matter of time girls... Kathryn and Jessie!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3799156;
    Or perhaps option #3 that Ali just doesn't like Vienna at all and wished that someone else had gone on the date (meaning-- that she's not threatened by Vienna AT ALL and just doesn't like her.)

In the extended preview, Ali says, "I was upset, not because another girl went on a 1:1 with Jake but because you went on a 1:1 with Jake and you came home. And I told Jake that....I'm sorry, girls, I hope, like, we can be honest with you, Vienna, everyone in this room has felt the need to walk away from a situation with you because you've talked so badly about other people."

There's nothing in that statement that implies (to me) that Ali is threatened by Vienna-- more, she dislikes Vienna because she doesn't like how she talks about the other girls and she's calling Vienna out on it.

Interestingly enough, then they show Vienna breaking down and crying. My feeling is -- if you're going to talk about other girls and get called out on it, then you better be able to support why you said those things in the first place. Crying just exacerbates things.

Looking forward to seeing who comes out on top after this confrontation... (anyone else feeling shades of Jade & Deanna in this??)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3799161;
    In both of the examples I gave, the word "threat" was used. While Ali most definitely sounds like she is not coming off well, we are having to infer at this point. It will be interesting to see what actually comes across. I am with Ariel, I believe, who said that if Ali is going to leave in an HT RC, she can't leave as a bright, shiny penny; she will have to be tarnished a bit.
    It depends-- IF they are setting her up to be the next Bachelorette, then she will be pristine when she leaves and a sympathetic character...a few more episodes and we'll be able to tell.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 01-17-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345