Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Edit for the Rumored F1 *SPOILERS*

Re: The Edit - Vienna

I think next episode we will see Vienna and Jake start to really get close. This will set the wheels in motion for how she becomes his F1. Her edit has not been the best, but like many have said they wanted a shocking ending and we ruined it. Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3798508;
    The adrenaline rush is supposed to also somehow emotionally bond a couple together according to some psychological studies.

As far as the Molly edit, it appears that Molly is who he really wanted, so that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Also technically speaking, Molly became the final one in the very end, so her edit would be the F1 edit.
    Agree on all counts!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3798508;
    The adrenaline rush is supposed to also somehow emotionally bond a couple together according to some psychological studies.

As far as the Molly edit, it appears that Molly is who he really wanted, so that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Also technically speaking, Molly became the final one in the very end, so her edit would be the F1 edit.
    Why does Fleiss want it so "obvious" to us this season regarding the Vienna F1 edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3798530;
    Why does Fleiss want it so "obvious" to us this season regarding the Vienna F1 edit?
    I don't think it will be obvious to the non-spoiled, general viewers that Vienna is F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3798530;
    The edit is confusing to me right now. I am getting some mixed signals like I did during Brad's season when DeAnna was edited as both F1 and F2. I am not sure what is going to happen. I most surely can believe that Vienna is going to be the last one to the FRC, but at this point, I would not be terribly shocked if she does not end up as the traditional F1 - due to conflicting edit.

Remember that this edit was put together without Fleiss taking into consideration that we knew Vienna was F1. I think that is partially what is confusing you. The whistle was blown way, way early this season; as a result we are looking at the edit differently than he expected us to.

Now, after Brad chose no one, Fleiss came to realize that shock "sells" better than romance; therefore, we began seeing each season get worse or outdo he season before it in shock value.
    Now, we have to ask ourselves (knowing the F1) if we ( and Fleiss) have just sort of come to this point where the F1 is going to look like what they are editing Vienna ( after Ed), OR is this the train that is going to wreck and de-rail at the FRC?
    This is what I don't know. I have to agree that so far the edit is showing NO ONE seems to be mature or even in the right position to be the F1 that gets a final rose and/or any kind of token of commitment or semi-commitment.

On the other hand, look at Ed and Jill. That one has weathered an awful tempest, so Fleiss may decide to throw caution to the wind with his edit and F1.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Bloomers, what was your take on Reid's edit vs. Ed's edit last year with respect to the F1?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3798543;
    Bloomers, what was your take on Reid's edit vs. Ed's edit last year with respect to the F1?
    I read an interview on Jokers with the other producer Martin. He spoke of "the little tempt" in having Reid go back. That just confirmed for me what I have thought the edit showed which is that Ed was F1. The signs pointed that way from Reid's very late 1-1 date to the type of Fantasy Date he had ( just like Jillian's F3 date with Jason). In fact, I suspect that Jake was the original member of the F4 (with that first concert date), but Jillian simply did not take to him. That would explain the big Episode one clip of him and the "best friend" speech, etc. When she did not cotton to him, I believe that Reid took his place in the F4. That would explain the later 1-1 date which had to be scheduled in and then the relationship made to look very strong.

What did confuse me was Ed's leaving and coming back. Did he come back on his own? Did Jillian pine for him, did they pull him back, or did he ask to come back? Obviously, that would change things if it appeared that he really was going to stay off the show. Reid would have been #1. I can't tell the answer to that from any of the edit clues.

Reid was always F3. He would have never received that edit if he were F1. He got the typical fan favorite wonderful F3 edit.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3798551;
    I read an interview on Jokers with the other producer Martin. He spoke of "the little tempt" in having Reid go back. That just confirmed for me what I have thought the edit showed which is that Ed was F1. The signs pointed that way from Reid's very late 1-1 date to the type of Fantasy Date he had ( just like Jillian's F3 date with Jason). In fact, I suspect that Jake was the original member of the F4 (with that first concert date), but Jillian simply did not take to him. That would explain the big Episode one clip of him and the "best friend" speech, etc. When she did not cotton to him, I believe that Reid took his place in the F4. That would explain the later 1-1 date which had to be scheduled in and then the relationship made to look very strong.

What did confuse me was Ed's leaving and coming back. Did he come back on his own? Did Jillian pine for him, did they pull him back, or did he ask to come back? Obviously, that would change things if it appeared that he really was going to stay off the show. Reid would have been #1. I can't tell the answer to that from any of the edit clues.

Reid was always F3. He would have never received that edit if he were F1. He got the typical fan favorite wonderful F3 edit.
    Bloomers - makes me wonder if maybe Ali was supposed to be F2 (or F3), Tenley F4, Gia F3 (or F2), Vienna F1 and Ali leaving early messed with the edits a bit. A show down at the end with the 2 blondes, maybe?

I thought ep 2 edited Vienna being very down to earth and likeable. I loved her PI where she was annoyed with Michelle, called her Debbie Downer and waved her arms around in frustration. I can't wait to see her ep 3 edit, I'm guessing she'll be shown as somehow misunderstood by the other girls, and we will be empathetic.
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakex;3798562;
    I thought ep 2 edited Vienna being very down to earth and likeable. I loved her PI where she was annoyed with Michelle, called her Debbie Downer and waved her arms around in frustration. I can't wait to see her ep 3 edit, I'm guessing she'll be shown as somehow misunderstood by the other girls, and we will be empathetic.
    IA! Her edit in epi2 was better.....i'm thinking next week her 1:1 date will show her to be very likeable. Then we'll see all the girls complaining about her going on and on about her 1:1 date to cast some more doubt on her after her wonderful 1:1. imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast