Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 482

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

  1. #471
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793456;
    I got the impression he regretted giving Beth that rose - just before the fire works started - the look on his face LOL

    Beth is the tease - nothing more

    I think initially he was intrigued with finding about more about her kissing stance and respected it as being a part of her moral fiber and values. So, he gave her the rose. However, once he had her at the all too romantically setup fireworks display, he felt akward and unsure of what to do because the setting if not the girl demanded a little romantic kiss. I think he wanted to kiss her and settled for a kiss on the forehead. When, she first pulled back then kept going in for more forehead kisses, I think it went from awkward to him realizing her stance was more about playing games than morals. And we all know how Jake feels about girls who play games! Unfortunately, at that point the rose was already given. That's what you see in his eyes at the end.


  2. #472
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Thanks for the HD caps Ryv!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #473
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793640;
    Thanks for the HD caps Ryv!
    Your welcome!

  4. #474
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3793632;
    ****************
    After reading that long letter about not wanting to kiss Jake, how BADLY did she BEG him to kiss her?!! It was painful to watch.
    "I'm an excellent kisser"
    "You want to kiss me, don't you?"
    Jake is such a dork that he kisses her forehead and walks away!!
    Memo to Jake: When girls say they don't want you to do something, then hover close by flirting and talking about it incessantly, it really means that they want you to do it but make it your idea.
    Jake is a nice guy but the dumbest dude ever on this show.
    I don't know - I think he knew exactly what was going on, and was turned off by her games.

  5. #475
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    I have a serious question.
    Did any of you read the notes Jake sent to the house?
    The handwriting was like nothing I've ever seen on this show - it looked like a slow 3rd grader printed these messages in crayon!
    I know Jake basically has a high school education, but seriously, is that what his handwriting looks like?
    If so, he should really get someone else to write out the notes because they looked retarded.

  6. #476
    FORT Newbie legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3793401;
    The only action she can take is what she's doing right now. Talking to reporters and TV shows like ET, being VERY clear that she did not have sex with someone working on the show, she did not have a romantic relationship with him, and he did not give her preferential treatment or special favors.
    I have a feeling that Roz is quite used to men grovelling at her feet and being at her beck and call, so having a staffer enamored of her wouldn't seem preferential or special to her at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33
    As far as being liked in the house. I don't think Ed or Molly were that popular and we know how they ended up.
    Ed was very well liked. Virtually all the guys still have good things to say about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive
    If the allegation (by Reality Steve) is true, this is absolutely horrible that they would do this to an innocent single mother.
    Heh. Another feeling of mine. Anyone want to give odds that this is the first time Roz has been called an innocent single mother?

  7. #477
    FORT Newbie legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3793656;
    I have a serious question.
    Did any of you read the notes Jake sent to the house?
    The handwriting was like nothing I've ever seen on this show - it looked like a slow 3rd grader printed these messages in crayon!
    I know Jake basically has a high school education, but seriously, is that what his handwriting looks like?
    If so, he should really get someone else to write out the notes because they looked retarded.
    Jake has some college education. We may not be certain of how much, but he has some.

    I saw one note. It was signed by Chris Harrison. Do you think Jake lent Chris his crayons?

  8. #478
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Vienna reminds of Karla Homolka and it was bugging me all through the episode. Not a good thing to resemble one of Canadian's most notorious criminals.

    Anyone notice that what Chris Harrison said on the show about breaches and not taking the show seriously etc should have been applied to the Ed situation last year. That was all I could think about as Chris droned on and on about the Rozlyn situation last night. He should not have been allowed to return because it was definitely not fair to the guys who had bothered to make sure their work situations were clear for the duration of the show let alone what Ed was doing on his return home. You have to love the double standard at work yet again on the Bachelor.

    I agree - Rozlyn is probably used to men fawning over her - men become so stupid in the presence of beauty and nice tatas - she didn't notice anything unusual.

  9. #479
    FORT Fan wmweeza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    278

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3793683;
    Vienna reminds of Karla Homolka and it was bugging me all through the episode. Not a good thing to resemble one of Canadian's most notorious criminals.

    Anyone notice that what Chris Harrison said on the show about breaches and not taking the show seriously etc should have been applied to the Ed situation last year. That was all I could think about as Chris droned on and on about the Rozlyn situation last night. He should not have been allowed to return because it was definitely not fair to the guys who had bothered to make sure their work situations were clear for the duration of the show let alone what Ed was doing on his return home. You have to love the double standard at work yet again on the Bachelor.

    I agree - Rozlyn is probably used to men fawning over her - men become so stupid in the presence of beauty and nice tatas - she didn't notice anything unusual.
    Not to mention Karla was given a new identity after everything was over....

    But I digress. Yes she does remind me of her too

  10. #480
    FORT Fan HowRYa?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    355

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3793632;
    ****************
    After reading that long letter about not wanting to kiss Jake, how BADLY did she BEG him to kiss her?!! It was painful to watch.
    "I'm an excellent kisser"
    "You want to kiss me, don't you?"
    Jake is such a dork that he kisses her forehead and walks away!!
    Memo to Jake: When girls say they don't want you to do something, then hover close by flirting and talking about it incessantly, it really means that they want you to do it but make it your idea.
    Jake is a nice guy but the dumbest dude ever on this show.
    My first thoughts about her "letter" were that it looked more like notes and not a letter. It seemed to me that was her script she was supposed to say to him but she probably couldn't remember it all or say it with a straight face so her handler probably told her to tell him she had written a letter to read to him.

    When she started reading the tone of it didn't even sound like a letter.....but as I said words from a script she couldn't remember wthout notes.


    I agree with other poster.....he knew she was playing games and probably knew it was something the producers were throwing at him. Just as he thought about Rozlyn's situation when they first came to him.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.