Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3793563;
    Ali is just adorable I really like her alot it seems like Ali and Tenley are by far the fan favorites right now on different boards and twitter!!
    I really liked Ali tonight as well! She seems very real and open with her emotions. I love emotional she is....I am the same way. One small thing that makes me happy also makes me cry in happiness.

I cannot wait to see their interactions again....hopefully with a little more conversation though.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3793506;
    From what I saw tonight it seems like Michelle is the one who calls out Gia. Did I just see that wrong? I had thought before it was Vienna that did not get along with Ali and Gia.
    When Michelle is calling someone out, she is wearing the same clothing that she wears for the comedy club date. She's also talking to Ali, and Ali is wearing the same clothing as on the comedy club date. (pink tank top) So that argument occurs during the group date.

When Gia is calling someone out in the previews, she's the girl left at the mansion while the group date is going on. She's arguing with Vienna who is also at the mansion while the group date is going on. Ella is also next to Gia at the mansion while the group date is going on.

I hope that made sense!

Thanks for the caps Dreamer!
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-12-2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3793179;
    also had to do with the fact that the childs father would not sign the papers for ABC agreeing to let him appear on the show
    Good for the father. At least he acted in his son's best interests. If Roz truly wanted to put her son first, she would never, ever consider going on the bachelor, please! I'm not buying the innocent, wronged act. She was completely manipulative with her "kissing attack" during the group date. She was determined to WIN, but I don't think she was that "in" to Jake.

I find this interesting. Molly got the bungy jump. Ed got to scale down a building (almost like bungy jumping) and Vienna goes bungy jumping as well.

As far as being liked in the house. I don't think Ed or Molly were that popular and we know how they ended up.

I think they TPTB that do this show are doing things quite similar.

One more thing, there was a show done a couple of years ago, I can't think of the name of it. Kellp Ripa's hubby was the host.

It had to do with can the person find love on there own or can science do it.

One of the things they used with science was letting the couple be strapped together and dropped from a crane.

The reason for doing this was it releases a hormone to the brain that makes the brain think that you are in love.

I never forgot that and since that show the bachelor/ette uses it. Makes you wonder......

Loved Tenley's reaction, while demonstrating why she chose a giraffe when asked which animal she would "be"....

.... after the girls *explained* that the question was actually "Which animal would you be.......... in bed"

She's so cute....lol...

Still not getting Vienna. She has horribly obvious green-hued extensions.... ugh. I didn't even see a whole lot that I liked personailty wise tonight. I don't dislike her, but meh....can't see it.

So I'm assuming the girl Jake says "We don't have to wait for a rose ceremony, I think it would be better for you to just go." is Michelle?
    [They make it look like Elizabeth is involved in the drama and show Vienna toting her bags - which we know is her dragging them out for the 1:1]

So is it Michelle? If so, there must be something else go on, to take that kind of step - not even waiting for the RC?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I just finished watching the show. The slicing and dicing that went on tonight with the conversation between Chris H and Rozlyn was such a joke. the editing was really bad and I cannot believe ABC would think for a second that we would buy this crap.

I did like when she said that "I will not say anything that will put me in a bad position". There is alot more to that conversation than they are willing to show us. Shame on ABC.

As for Jake, just love love the line, 'Can I have my rose back?"..... NOT...... ... PUKE PUKE PUKE

And what is it with all the crying these ladies were doing because Jake was so called lied to? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also wanted to add that I thought the quote about her personal life not being anyone's business appears to be out of context. It was a good line to use as part of the edit to make her look guilty. In other words....... GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear this show is way too comical....

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3793426;
    Wow did you see Beth getting a tad snotty with her when Vienna came back from telling Jake & making the comment about Ashley cutting her time short. Then Beth implying that she should of utilized her time with Jake because she (Vienna) had a lot of time with Jake.
    Elizabeth was one of my favs last week, but not this week. Didn't like her actions and how she acted towards Vienna.

Chris' Blog is up and he makes no bones about what happened. Check it out on his site or here in his blog thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793456;
    I got the impression he regretted giving Beth that rose - just before the fire works started - the look on his face LOL

Beth is the tease - nothing more
    Did you hear how he said "Here's your surprise"? There was some disappointment (maybe a little disgust) in his voice. Yup, his facial expression said it all.

BTW, totally loved Jake's and Ali's date! They are great together.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3793627;
    Elizabeth was one of my favs last week, but not this week. Didn't like her actions and how she acted towards Vienna.
    After reading that long letter about not wanting to kiss Jake, how BADLY did she BEG him to kiss her?!! It was painful to watch.
    "I'm an excellent kisser"
    "You want to kiss me, don't you?"
    Jake is such a dork that he kisses her forehead and walks away!!
    Memo to Jake: When girls say they don't want you to do something, then hover close by flirting and talking about it incessantly, it really means that they want you to do it but make it your idea.
    Jake is a nice guy but the dumbest dude ever on this show.