Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Angharrett;3793543;
    I'm new and hadn't really planned on jumping in so quickly but I have to ask; did anyone else notice when CH was talking to Rozlyn that her eyes were dilated like crazy? If she was on medication (legal or no) it could explain her strange lack of reaction. Or, she could be like my middle daughter. When she is confronted and gets angry, she just gets very quiet and "won't dignify you with a response." I do understand there is a lot of splicing and so forth but she looked to me like the wheels were spinning madly figuring out just how much he knew and what her best response could be. That's just my impression of course. CH came across to me as very offended and angry. I like CH or I might even say self-righteous;o)

As for her concerns, or others concerns on her behalf, that this could affect a custody situation; if that was a concern for her why would she have signed reams of papers saying that they could portray her however the heck they wanted to and she would have no recourse. Not buying that defense.
    Roz doesn't have any legal recourse. She gave them permission to do what they did to her.

I agree that the conversation between Roz and CH was really strange. My friend that was watching with me kept saying "blow up! blow up! when is she going to blow up at him?". I think Roz was really thinking "I'm not going to give you one more second of tape to twist around on me and make me look bad". If looks could kill, CH would be pushin up daisies right about now.

Had class tonight and am watching late, sorry if this has been brought up. I'm 2 pages behind...
    The PI that Gia does when Roz is leaving appears to be taken at a different time than the cocktail party. The background and her clothes I believe are from another time - either I've seen SCs of the crocheted sweater/coverup or a PI with that on before. If that's the case, they've asked her about this and edited it in here to make it look like it was during the party. Does anyone else see this or am I completely off base and losing it? (Mind you, that's a distinct possibility!)

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3793549;
    Had class tonight and am watching late, sorry if this has been brought up. I'm 2 pages behind...
    The PI that Gia does when Roz is leaving appears to be taken at a different time than the cocktail party. The background and her clothes I believe are from another time - either I've seen SCs of the crocheted sweater/coverup or a PI with that on before. If that's the case, they've asked her about this and edited it in here to make it look like it was during the party. Does anyone else see this or am I completely off base and losing it? (Mind you, that's a distinct possibility!)
    They have a lot of PIs with her wearing that. She had one about the football, Blondes vs. Brunettes from the first episode. They are really splicing this edit together. Gia is giving opinions on two different episodes in the same outfit/location.

Quote Originally Posted by Angharrett;3793543;
    I'm new and hadn't really planned on jumping in so quickly but I have to ask; did anyone else notice when CH was talking to Rozlyn that her eyes were dilated like crazy? If she was on medication (legal or no) it could explain her strange lack of reaction. Or, she could be like my middle daughter. When she is confronted and gets angry, she just gets very quiet and "won't dignify you with a response." I do understand there is a lot of splicing and so forth but she looked to me like the wheels were spinning madly figuring out just how much he knew and what her best response could be. That's just my impression of course. CH came across to me as very offended and angry. I like CH or I might even say self-righteous;o)

As for her concerns, or others concerns on her behalf, that this could affect a custody situation; if that was a concern for her why would she have signed reams of papers saying that they could portray her however the heck they wanted to and she would have no recourse. Not buying that defense.

she had the look of come on Chris, spit it out, and what are you talking about. Probably decided that she wouldn't even dignify that with a response...which I don't blame her. As long as you know the truth, don't worry about the rest. She thought he was talking about boyfriends before the show (her comment the other girls had them).

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3793167;
    Once again I would love proof

I have seen her on Extra, she never once denied the rumor. I still don't know why she's not yelling from roof tops of her innocence

I thought this was all a set up for drama so she could leave the show. I thought it was strange we never saw her say goodbye to the girls or Jake. Do you think she was allowed to off camera? I thought she and CH were acting. Was Jake in on this mess?

ETA: I thought Jake might be in on it when he asked so quickly about his rose. Is that the first thing he could think of? Or was he coached to say that?
    Last edited by Beachmom; 01-12-2010 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3793557;
    I thought this was all a set up for drama so she could leave the show. I thought it was strange we never saw her say goodbye to the girls or Jake. Do you think she was allowed to off camera? I thought she and CH were acting. Was Jake in on this mess?
    She said she wasn't allowed to say goodbye, or speak to the girls or Jake before leaving. She did walk through the room though and tell them that she was leaving, so who knows????

Ali is just adorable I really like her alot it seems like Ali and Tenley are by far the fan favorites right now on different boards and twitter!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3793536;
    Jake is really growing on me. I think he is sweet and cute. My favorites after tonight are Gia, Ali and Tenley. The only thing that bothered me about Tenley was she did not tell Jake about being married before. Vienna might not be my favorite, but she was honest about being married at 17 and talked about her dad's heart breaking. I would have liked to have seen were that convo would have gone if they were not interupted. I thought I liked Ashleigh, but after she came out in the black bathing suit and messed up Gia and Jake's time I don't. Michelle needs some serious help. I was shocked she got a rose. I wonder if Rozlyn had stayed Michelle would have. Elizabeth reading that note and teasing Jake about kissing him was awkward. Ella is sweet, but I wonder if her having a son will be the reason she does not make it futher. Also, CH needs some acting skills. It looked like he was reading from que cards during that Rozlyn drama. Atleast Jake looked like he was crying.
    he's growing on me too. Still not a fan of Tenley. She's sweet but boring. Her voice is annoying. Don't throw stones at me!...i know she's a fan favorite.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3793267;
    They edited out anything Roz said defending herself. Do you think we heard everything Chris said and she said? Absolutely not. She was asked questions to get the right soundbites and they took out anything she said that clarified the situation from her point of view (as well as editing out the questions that have nothing to do with the "scandal" but they were asked to get the reactions they wanted from her).

Now millions of viewers out there think Roz was having sex with a staff member in a closet or something.
    I agree with this 100%. That whole conversation was so obviously cut into pieces. They kept using the same blank stare from Roslyn over and over and the things that she did say didn't make any sense...probably because they were in response to questions that we never heard. Un freaking believable!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorstalker;3793589;
    I agree with this 100%. That whole conversation was so obviously cut into pieces. They kept using the same blank stare from Roslyn over and over and the things that she did say didn't make any sense...probably because they were in response to questions that we never heard. Un freaking believable!
    I totally agree, i can't believe this show. It was such an awkward moment, so much slicing and dicing, they were having two completely different converstions.