Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

[QUOTE=GuardianAngel;3793422;]Really? I'm sorry, I thought she said engaged. There was a link posted today somewhere, forget who posted it..it sounded like a school girl wrote the article/blog, but she referenced the pastor's son in it.[/QUOTE]

Actually the blog you are mentioning did not mention the pastor's son who she dated for 4 years and was engaged to. The guy the blogger was referring to was the blogger's friend who Vienna was allegedly dating. I don't lend much credence to this bloggers post. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3793521;
    I like Tenley, too! She's just so sweet.
    I did think it was odd that Jake kinda flat out asked her about her heartbreak, seemed VERY producer driven. I like that she recognized she had a chance to tell him then, but didn't. And I also am glad she didn't tell him, because I'm sure some other girl would have taken him away before they even got a chance to discuss it. Seems like it's a big enough deal to her that she wants to wait for the right moment to tell him. I like that about her.

I'm hoping for more Corrie time in the future, and more Ashleigh time aside from her just being close to him and laughing LOL.
    At one point in the show, Corrie and Ashleigh were seen next to each other. You could tell they developed a friendship. They're chatting on Corrie's status on facebook...it's too funny! They are telling each other how lucky they were to get another rose.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793525;
    At one point in the show, Corrie and Ashleigh were seen next to each other. You could tell they developed a friendship. They're chatting on Corrie's status on facebook...it's too funny! They are telling each other how lucky they were to get another rose.
    They seem to have become good friends. Wouldn't it be funny if they were the two let go together on the 2:1 date? But, I guess that can't happen since Corrie is in SF on the log . . .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793512;
    Tenley is just as cute as a button! She's funny too.
    When she spoke about Jake being hurt by Rozlyn's behavior(edited) it was refreshing to see an honest moment she shared about reliving her hurt from the past. She seems like a decent nice gal. Vienna gives a serious hillibillie vibe esp. when she starts talking and is a bit of a contrast when seen next to Gia and Ali. Elizabeth was brash today with Vienna and she seems rude. Michelle had a real moment too when she decided to pack and leave if she wasn't going to spend any time with him. Corrie is one of the quiet ones who stays out of the drama. She was also one of the first ones to cry when CH talked about Rozlyn (maybe it was edited that way). She seems like a nice girl.

Jake has made comments he was not looking for a good looking person more one with a heart of gold. What is curious is why Vienna is insisting that she is the most compatible and the best match for Jake over and again after spending very little time with him with still over a dozen girls there? Sounds desperate to get him in the end.
    Last edited by seeker; 01-11-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793525;
    I know I saw that tonight on FB, too! I love seeing their interactions with each othe about the show. And when I saw them sitting next to each other tonight I just thought it was great because they've obviously become really good friends. Nice to see that SOME good things come out of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793527;
    They seem to have become good friends. Wouldn't it be funny if they were the two let go together on the 2:1 date? But, I guess that can't happen since Corrie is in SF on the log . . .
    That would have been something for them to have been let go at the same time, but like you said, I don't think it could happen. Tonight, I saw Corrie shed a tear and then they panned to her a few times after Roz left and she didn't seem too pleased. I hope we get to see some of her time next week!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Thanks to Saffron for the rose order!

Here is the order in which the ladies were given their roses on Monday Jan 11

Episode 2

Ali 1:1 date
    Elizabeth "Beth" Magic Mountain group date

Rose Ceremony
    1. Vienna
    2. Gia
    3. Tenley

4. Ella
    5. Valishia
    6. Corrie
    7. Jessie
    8. Ashleigh
    9. Michelle
    10. Kathryn

Not very subtle this time in the distribution of the roses, are they?

I notice that Kathryn received the last rose. Since many times the "drama" person is given the last rose to heighten the tension, I am wondering if Kathryn is the person who was added back to the list in Roz's place? This would be possible if the producers's rose order had already been drawn up at the time the announcements were made, and when Jake asked if he was going to get his rose back, they just added her name on the bottom of the list to make the 12.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Jake is really growing on me. I think he is sweet and cute. My favorites after tonight are Gia, Ali and Tenley. The only thing that bothered me about Tenley was she did not tell Jake about being married before. Vienna might not be my favorite, but she was honest about being married at 17 and talked about her dad's heart breaking. I would have liked to have seen were that convo would have gone if they were not interupted. I thought I liked Ashleigh, but after she came out in the black bathing suit and messed up Gia and Jake's time I don't. Michelle needs some serious help. I was shocked she got a rose. I wonder if Rozlyn had stayed Michelle would have. Elizabeth reading that note and teasing Jake about kissing him was awkward. Ella is sweet, but I wonder if her having a son will be the reason she does not make it futher. Also, CH needs some acting skills. It looked like he was reading from que cards during that Rozlyn drama. Atleast Jake looked like he was crying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3793510;
    When the girls were giving their reactions to Roz's supposed terrible behavior toward Jake, their main refrain was, "How can she treat him this way? How can she do this to him?" The camera panned to Ali several times. She had her head down, and she did not look up. She was the only one shown exhibiting that particular behavior. It was a bad vibe! Right at the end she finally spoke up. Knowing that Ali is leaving, I am having to trouble at all understanding that they are beginning to cast doubt on Ali.
    Makes sense if at f4 the others who were sent away would ask the same question "how could she treat him this way?" I am catching on to the editing now.

I'm new and hadn't really planned on jumping in so quickly but I have to ask; did anyone else notice when CH was talking to Rozlyn that her eyes were dilated like crazy? If she was on medication (legal or no) it could explain her strange lack of reaction. Or, she could be like my middle daughter. When she is confronted and gets angry, she just gets very quiet and "won't dignify you with a response." I do understand there is a lot of splicing and so forth but she looked to me like the wheels were spinning madly figuring out just how much he knew and what her best response could be. That's just my impression of course. CH came across to me as very offended and angry. I like CH or I might even say self-righteous;o)

As for her concerns, or others concerns on her behalf, that this could affect a custody situation; if that was a concern for her why would she have signed reams of papers saying that they could portray her however the heck they wanted to and she would have no recourse. Not buying that defense.