Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793459;
    ROFL - I noticed that too - so wondering if the next J will be Jumping off

The were a couple of shots her her - during when CH was talking to the gals - and then the gals talking to each other - that said alot

Notice they didn't show her PI about what was going on either..............
    When the girls were giving their reactions to Roz's supposed terrible behavior toward Jake, their main refrain was, "How can she treat him this way? How can she do this to him?" The camera panned to Ali several times. She had her head down, and she did not look up. She was the only one shown exhibiting that particular behavior. It was a bad vibe! Right at the end she finally spoke up. Knowing that Ali is leaving, I am having to trouble at all understanding that they are beginning to cast doubt on Ali.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Did anybody else notice how many times the word 'like' was used tonight? About 3,976 I think. And Ali was the worst offender, though they all did it. I would think by the time they are in responsible jobs in the mainstream workforce, that would have tapered down a little. Makes me crazy.

Tenley is just as cute as a button! She's funny too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3793509;
    As Jake say if the chemistry is not there then it is not there and if he is not feeling it with Gia and Tenley then so be it. I like Vienna.
    I like alot of the girls this season too, including Vienna! I was hoping for more Corrie time, seems like we'll see more of her next epi!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793513;
    I like alot of the girls this season too, including Vienna! I was hoping for more Corrie time, seems like we'll see more of her next epi!
    I keep waiting for Corrie time. She looks like fun.

FORT Fan

Something is rotten in Fliessland....

This season is not making any sense if Vienna is the winner. His priorities are God, family and what was the 3rd and he chooses a woman who brags about being a spoiled brat??? Who runs off and marries a stranger? Sort of like Matt choosing little blond trampy girl. But he didn't want to settle down. he wanted Hollywood and that's what he chose. Jake does want to settle down or maybe the operative word is did. Now that he has all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him, perhaps he sees the potential out in the real world and priorities have now changed to girls, gonna get me some and gonna get me some more.

Ali and Tenley are real. Michelle - poor baby. Gia - show is a career move. Elizabeth - witch! The rest are there to fill slots. I think he chooses Vienna because even he knows Gia is out of his league, doesn't want to hurt Ali and Tenley in the long run and so he's left with Vienna.

Or maybe RS is being played. But something is not flowing here.

Ali and tenley seem the normal out of the bunch this season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793514;
    I keep waiting for Corrie time. She looks like fun.
    I know we haven't seen much of Corrie, but she is my favorite.
    I'm not her friend on facebook, but I am awaiting her friendship on it....and I could still see her statuses. Tonight during the show, she had...I reallllly hope I get a rose!

It was cute. Ashleigh liked her status and said that she cannot wait until Feb! I'm guessing for the WTA.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793512;
    Tenley is just as cute as a button! She's funny too.
    I like Tenley, too! She's just so sweet.
    I did think it was odd that Jake kinda flat out asked her about her heartbreak, seemed VERY producer driven. I like that she recognized she had a chance to tell him then, but didn't. And I also am glad she didn't tell him, because I'm sure some other girl would have taken him away before they even got a chance to discuss it. Seems like it's a big enough deal to her that she wants to wait for the right moment to tell him. I like that about her.

I'm hoping for more Corrie time in the future, and more Ashleigh time aside from her just being close to him and laughing LOL.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;3793516;
    Something is rotten in Fliessland....

This season is not making any sense if Vienna is the winner. His priorities are God, family and what was the 3rd and he chooses a woman who brags about being a spoiled brat??? Who runs off and marries a stranger? Sort of like Matt choosing little blond trampy girl. But he didn't want to settle down. he wanted Hollywood and that's what he chose. Jake does want to settle down or maybe the operative word is did. Now that he has all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him, perhaps he sees the potential out in the real world and priorities have now changed to girls, gonna get me some and gonna get me some more.

Ali and Tenley are real. Michelle - poor baby. Gia - show is a career move. Elizabeth - witch! The rest are there to fill slots. I think he chooses Vienna because even he knows Gia is out of his league, doesn't want to hurt Ali and Tenley in the long run and so he's left with Vienna.

Or maybe RS is being played. But something is not flowing here.
    It's just the 2nd epi. We never get a straight up F1 edit from the beginning. At some point, the current front runners will be given doubts and Vienna's edit will become sympathetic.