Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793458;
    V just seems very young and sort of emotionally needy. She's not going to be able to handle Jake dating everybody else very well.
    I'm not quite sure what to think of them as a couple yet. I'm anxious to see how she is on the 1:1 date next week. She says to the girls:

"Once you spend the entire day with him, you're going to really be able to grasp who he is."

I thought that was sweet! But then she is also the one going on and on about her date which seems to annoy the rest of the women.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793467;
    What's confusing to me is that we see very short conversations, and they get interupted whenever anything important comes up. Then we hear comments about what a long time they had together.
    It's ye olde clippe and cutte................ the floor is covered with all the good stuff LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793470;
    I'm not quite sure what to think of them as a couple yet. I'm anxious to see how she is on the 1:1 date next week. After the bungee jump, she hugs him and says:

"Once you spend the entire day with him, you're going to really be able to grasp who he is."

I thought that was sweet! But then she is also the one going on and on about her date which seems to annoy the rest of the women.
    Well - weren't we told that she doesn't get along with other gals
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793470;
    I'm not quite sure what to think of them as a couple yet. I'm anxious to see how she is on the 1:1 date next week. After the bungee jump, she hugs him and says:

1 step forward, 2 steps back

FORT Fogey

So Vienna said tonight to Jake the elopement was the first and last crazy thing she ever did. Wonder if the stories out there were true? Or she is not coming clean with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793473;
    Well - weren't we told that she doesn't get along with other gals
    I definately think that she is the one that Ali didn't get along with. And I'm sure other women too...seems like she and Gia don't get along either. lol

I've noticed that the convos fell short this epi. too. I hope it gets better when the group gets smaller.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

I remeber the family member coming to her defensive and others saying she is a good perosn so I dont believe the stories going around.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793475;
    So Vienna said tonight to Jake the elopement was the first and last crazy thing she ever did. Wonder if the stories out there were true? Or she is not coming clean with him.
    I don't know if drinking and partying in college would really be considered crazy or normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3793465;
    Interestingly...I found 2 of those ex boyfriends on FB preseason and wondered if they really were her exes LOL. Not that it matters, but I have a feeling Jared was the guy who put video games before her

It was a little odd to me that we didn't get to see a lot more of the convos tonight. Seems like in past seasons there's more talking between the bach and the girls, but I guess not this season. Maybe it was just this epi since they focused a lot of time to Roz's drama. I hope in the coming weeks we get to hear more/deeper convos with these girls.
    When Ali started numbering the J boyfriends I was thinking....oh, she'll name about 3. Hahah! She kept going and going and going! lol!

Very special date though! Loved it too! It made me so SAD too!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3793478;
    I don't know if drinking and partying in college would really be considered crazy or normal.
    Crazy AND normal.