Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3793438;
    Yes, I just commented on Vienna & Beth's exchange when Ashley cut into Vienna's time & Beth telling V that she should of utilized her time with Jake because she got a lot of time with him. At this 10 secs....& after seeing next weeks preview, I'm thinking that V is/will not be liked. That possessiveness sounds like it will come out next week also when she can't stop talking about Jake & her's date. Plus we see her by him all the time.
    Are they going for the stalker theme this season? It was painful to watch the way she is looking at him and sitting next to him. Seems more like his bodyguard.

FORT Fogey

I was glad they showed Jake having two important conversations tonight -- with Gia and Vienna, both about their past relationships. Too bad they were both interrupted before he had a chance to react.

I got the impression he regretted giving Beth that rose - just before the fire works started - the look on his face LOL

Beth is the tease - nothing more
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793453;
    I was glad they showed Jake having two important conversations tonight -- with Gia and Vienna, both about their past relationships. Too bad they were both interrupted before he had a chance to react.
    IA! And I thought Ali and Jake's date was magical and sweet! However, not too much conversation going on on the date. I did like how she mentioned that her past boyfriends all had names starting with a J. lol! She's too cute.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793451;
    Are they going for the stalker theme this season? It was painful to watch the way she is looking at him and sitting next to him. Seems more like his bodyguard.
    V just seems very young and sort of emotionally needy. She's not going to be able to handle Jake dating everybody else very well.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793457;
    IA! I thought Ali and Jake's date was magical and sweet too! However, not too much conversation going on on the date. I did like how she mentioned that her past boyfriends all had names starting with a J.
    ROFL - I noticed that too - so wondering if the next J will be Jumping off

The were a couple of shots her her - during when CH was talking to the gals - and then the gals talking to each other - that said alot

Notice they didn't show her PI about what was going on either..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793456;
    I got the impression he regretted giving Beth that rose - just before the fire works started - the look on his face LOL

I thought I was the only who noticed that expression! The fireworks totally saved him...haha!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3793456;

I wonder if Beth would have gone, had Roz stayed.

Never mind -- she had the rose from the group date!

IA! And I thought Ali and Jake's date was magical and sweet! However, not too much conversation going on on the date. I did like how she mentioned that her past boyfriends all had names starting with a J. lol! She's too cute.
    Interestingly...I found 2 of those ex boyfriends on FB preseason and wondered if they really were her exes LOL. Not that it matters, but I have a feeling Jared was the guy who put video games before her

It was a little odd to me that we didn't get to see a lot more of the convos tonight. Seems like in past seasons there's more talking between the bach and the girls, but I guess not this season. Maybe it was just this epi since they focused a lot of time to Roz's drama. I hope in the coming weeks we get to hear more/deeper convos with these girls.

FORT Fogey

What's confusing to me is that we see very short conversations, and they get interupted whenever anything important comes up. Then we hear comments about what a long time they had together.