Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Jan 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3793426;
    Wow did you see Beth getting a tad snotty with her when Vienna came back from telling Jake & making the comment about Ashley cutting her time short. Then Beth implying that she should of utilized her time with Jake because she (Vienna) had a lot of time with Jake.
    That was hillarious, she was talking to Vienna like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793424;
    Notice how Ali got a date rose, the only one who got it before Rozlyn-gate. Vienna, Tenley and Gia got the first three roses at the RC tonight. Did he pick his f4 based on his reaction to the "gate"? Something about Vienna tonight wasn't right, sounded too possessive for having spent very little time with him. She and Michelle are similar in the way they talk about Jake.
    Yes, I just commented on Vienna & Beth's exchange when Ashley cut into Vienna's time & Beth telling V that she should of utilized her time with Jake because she got a lot of time with him. At this 10 secs....& after seeing next weeks preview, I'm thinking that V is/will not be liked. That possessiveness sounds like it will come out next week also when she can't stop talking about Jake & her's date. Plus we see her by him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3793437;
    That was hillarious, she was talking to Vienna like a child.
    Yep she sure was......

FORT Fanatic

I read some comments on RS and one was from a school teacher who taught across the hall from the classroom
    in which Rozlyn's son was a student. She said there were no special needs with the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793433;
    Yeah, I know. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.
    She's also the one saying..."I didn't have time for him to explain it." I wonder what that is all about?

I do think he lets Michelle go on the group date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3793441;
    She's also the one saying..."I didn't have time for him to explain it." I wonder what that is all about?

I do think he lets Michelle go on the group date.
    Does it really matter? Just kidding.

Jake is having a hard time carrying the conversation - kind of flat to me. I was surprised hearing the snarky remarks made by Vienna - is this to convince us that she is not F1 - but then surprise she is ! Heart of gold doesn't go around snipping about others ! Ali is adorable - but I can't say I saw too much romance there. They looked like they were having fun though. I do think Vienna likes Jake - I would be surprised if she refused him - but then again - she ahs been engaged and married so it probably would be a good diea for her to hold back a little. First time in bachelor history - girl refuses the proposal. Kind of hard getting into this series - don't know whether it's because of the characters or that we know the last one standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3793447;
    Jake is having a hard time carrying the conversation - kind of flat to me. I was surprised hearing the snarky remarks made by Vienna - is this to convince us that she is not F1 - but then surprise she is ! Heart of gold doesn't go around snipping about others ! Ali is adorable - but I can't say I saw too much romance there. They looked like they were having fun though. I do think Vienna likes Jake - I would be surprised if she refused him - but then again - she ahs been engaged and married so it probably would be a good diea for her to hold back a little. First time in bachelor history - girl refuses the proposal. Kind of hard getting into this series - don't know whether it's because of the characters or that we know the last one standing.
    Has the F1 ever gotten this 'Bad' of edit before?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3793448;
    Has the F1 ever gotten this 'Bad' of edit before?
    Wasn't Shayne a bit catty as well in PI's? I can't remember.

Aside from a few catty remarks about Elizabeth and Michelle....I didn't think she got that bad of an edit. Then again, I don't think Fleiss cares whether the F1 is loved or hated. He wants that surprise in the end and he'll probably get it.

She probably said what everyone wants to say about Michelle. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Yes I think Venna really likes and his words about worrying if she will say yes will be because of her past of leaving the realationship with the boyfriend and the marriage.